CV Technical Purchasing Officer Egyptian Pakistani Telecommunication Services Company Ltd.
Technical Purchasing Officer Egyptian Pakistani Telecommunication Services Company Ltd.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technical Purchasing Officer Egyptian Pakistani Telecommunication Services Company Ltd. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Accounts, Business Management, Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi & Chakwal Relocation: Pakistan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The Human Resource Manager
Currently I am working in a Telecommunication Services company as Technical Purchasing Administrator;
I am seeking a position in a reputable organization, where I got the opportunity to meet and work with a range of people. I like to think that I bring enthusiasm and adaptability to my work.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this letter and my enclosed curriculum vitae. The telephone number I have given my cell number.
I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) AN ORASCOM COMPANY: Egyptian Pakistani Telecommunication Services Company (Pvt) Ltd As a (Purchasing Administrator)
2) AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL: As a (Medical Receptionist)
3) WESTERN INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD: As a (Asst. Accountant & Computer Operator)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Govt. College of Commerce & Economics.
Bachelor in Commerce
Govt. College for Women.
Bachelor in Arts.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
(D.I.T) Diploma in Information Technology from Institute of Computer Technology (ICT),
Clifton Block 9
Computerized Accounting Diploma (PEACHTREE) from Reckoners College. Nursery,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Telephone Courtesy program under Aga Khan University T & OD.
Quality Awareness & Service Excellence program Under Aga Khan University T & OD.
Handling Difficult People program under Aga Khan University T & OD.
Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) awareness under Aga Khan University T & OD.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Routine office work self-correspondence, Accounting, Telecommunication, Office Administration, Customer relation, assisting in managing offsite camps.