CV Purchase Officer Petroleum Marine Service (PMS) Egypt North Africa area
Purchase Officer Petroleum Marine Service (PMS) Egypt North Africa area
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Purchase Officer Petroleum Marine Service (PMS) Egypt North Africa area - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Managment information systems Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Sudan Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a job in one of the company departments, where my academic background and technical skills will be of use and further enhanced.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Shell Marketing Egypt:
HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) department Mar 02
Licenses and Permissions July 02
Full time job:
Retail and Operations July 02
MSD (Manufacturing, Supply and Distribution) Department May 05- Sep 05
- Work as Assistance for the Road Transport engineer, who is responsible for the fleet, I was responsible for the GPS for tracking the fleet activity through violations, if they brake the rule, and supervise in maintaining the GPS equipments and I helped in the inspections of the trucks
• Translate the English Road transport manual about 30 page into Arabic
Customer Service Center Sep 05-may 06
• Get maintenance calls(tickets) of the gas Stations and close the cycle of the job when completed.
• Customer service Coordinator
• Was a part of a team doing the survey on customers of North Africa and managing the survey data and following any related subject related to this assignment during the year.
Work as investor and broker in real estate – Construction Supervisor – Honey production – Soap production – Hotel Purchasing authorized – Hotel Administration paper authorized May 06- May 09
Petroleum marine service(PMS):
Purchasing specialist in foreign tenders and due to a program made by me “the Idea of purchasing manager” to facilitate the vendor list department, I have been moved to the vendor list department to set the vendors in foreign tenders and sometime local tenders.
May 09-until now
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Was a candidate for B.S in :
Fullerton College, Fullerton, California Jan 99 - Jun 00
Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, California Aug 00 - Jan 00
Bachelor Degree of Business administration emphasizes in management information system from Arab academy for science and technology. Mar 05
Graduation project in Registration Information system for Arab Academy for Science and Technology- with grade "Excellent"
Key courses: Information analysis and design, Fundamentals of networking, Fundamentals of programming, Data base systems, Decision support system, operating system and internet commerce.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Network ;(CCNA, Cisco certified network associate, course attending-Network course in B.S)
Database; (Oracle developer 8i (forms 8i, reports 8i), at college
Packages ;(Microsoft Windows Office)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Human development course
1.Arabic “native speaker”
4.Some vocabulary in Spanish, Romanian and Slovakian…etc
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interest and activates:
Sports(running, walking, tennis table, Yoga, Gymnastics, Body building, Swimming and Aikido)
Travel (Japan, France, America, Saudi Arabia, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary)
1. Able to re-change time and location
2. Available to start work within one month
3. Related travel acceptance
4. A certificates of training and courses