CV QC Inspection Engineer heavy fabrication process equipments, heavy structures, NDT, piping
QC Inspection Engineer heavy fabrication process equipments, heavy structures, NDT, piping
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Inspection Engineer heavy fabrication process equipments, heavy structures, NDT, piping - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Adipur, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in fabrication technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Adipur Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing in response to your website for a QA/QC engineer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have a lot to offer your firm, including fifteen years of experience in QA/QC/inspection in the field of heavy fabrication of process equipments, heavy structures, NDT, piping fabrication.
• I have worked under the inspection of almost all the Third party inspection agencies and clients.
• Almost all projects completed QA/QC point of view within time frame given by client.
• I have worked as Third party inspector as well.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ASNT level II in RT, UT, PT, MPT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Handle Third party inspection agencies
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]