CV CAD Piping Technician working for M/S New Vimco Plastics Mumbai India, Hamariyah FZC UAE
CAD Piping Technician working for M/S New Vimco Plastics Mumbai India, Hamariyah FZC UAE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CAD Piping Technician working for M/S New Vimco Plastics Mumbai India, Hamariyah FZC UAE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in march 1995 Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: United Arab Emirates, India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be a part of an organization which offers challenging career opportunities, utilizes my knowledge and experience for mutual benefit and provides avenues for excellence growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Apprentice with Godrej & Boyce mfg.co.Ltd. From Oct. 1997 to Sep.1998.
• Worked with Midas Eastern machine tools (P) ltd. from June 1999 to March 2001.
• Worked with Gajanan Industry from June 2001 to June 2004.
• Worked with Vidyut Metallics Pvt. ltd. from July 2007 to March 2008.
• Worked with HAMARIYAH FZC (U.A.E.) from May 2008 to July 2009.
• Currently working with M/S New Vimco Plastics (P) ltd. From Oct. 2009 to till date.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Passed S.S.C. in March 1995, with 73.14%.
• Passed Diploma in Piping Designing & Drafting at SUVIDYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MUMBAI. With 75.20%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Completed the course in programming and operating on CNC MILLING M/C at AGNEL COMPUTER CENTER, MUMBAI.
• Completed Auto cad in piping at SUVIDYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, MUMBAI. with 71%.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Operating Systems: Windows (skill level is Beginner)
• Software: Microsoft Office, Auto cad (skill level is expert)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
● I can do pipe rack height & width calculations independently by using Line list & plot plan. I can also make BULK MTO by using P&id.
● I can verify dyke wall will hold complete content of largest tank of the group by doing some calculations. I can also calculate dyke wall length & width by using P&ID or MDS & plot plan.
● I can calculate Nozzle orientation of tank as well as I can finalize pump Centerline & TOG. Elevations.
● I can draw pipe rack, equipment layout of tank farm, distillation Column, control station assembly, Nozzle orientation of tank, P&id of Tank farm, distillation column, piping layout of tank farm, distillation Column, isometrics of pump suction & discharge, elevation of tank, Construction isometrics of tank farm by using AUTO-CAD software.
● I have good knowledge of ASME codes and PIPE SIZES.
● In QUALITY CONTROLS better knowledge about all precision Instruments like Digital Vernier, Micrometer, Bore gauge, Dial test Indicator, Depth Mick, Height Gauge, Trimos etc.