CV Mud Logger APACHE, PETROBEL, ZEITCO in Egypt, AGOCO, WAHA, HAROUGH, OIL INDIA in Libya
Mud Logger APACHE, PETROBEL, ZEITCO in Egypt, AGOCO, WAHA, HAROUGH, OIL INDIA in Libya
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mud Logger APACHE, PETROBEL, ZEITCO in Egypt, AGOCO, WAHA, HAROUGH, OIL INDIA in Libya - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in geology&chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: egypt, tanta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Military Status : Final exempted.
Marital Status : Single.
Religion : Muslim.
Gender : Male.
Nationality : Egyptian.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked for PETRO-SERVICES Company as mud logger (EGYPT).
• Still working for ALAMIA OIL SERVICES GROUB as Data Engineer (LIBYA).
• Worked as Mud Logger serving APACHE, PETROBEL, ZEITCO in Egypt and AGOCO, WAHA, HAROUGH, OIL INDIA and TPOC in Libya.
• Basic mud logging
• Hardware, software and maintenance of equipments
• Hydraulics and Well control
• ARC GIS training course
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
●Education and Qualification_______
University : Al- Azhar University, Faculty of Sciences.
Specification : Geology Department.(Geology & Chemistry)
Graduation Date : May 2006.
Graduation : good .
Percentage : 72.6%
Last qualification : premaster degree of geophysics from Tanta University 2007
Degree : very good
Still : in master degree 2009
Diploma : Bio Chemical Analysis 2008
●Appreciations Certificates ___________ ____
3-On 2002 Member the Egyptian Geology group( EGG )in Al- Azhar University .
●Conference Attending ____ ___ ,
The 2nd conference concerning mineral wealth & development in southern Egypt at Saleh kamel Center for Islamic economy, Al- Azhar University.
●TRAINING __ ___ _
1. Training at (ZEITCO) Company in which I trained at Exploration Department in Cairo.
7. Training at Balayim petroleum company (PETROPEL), in which I visited Abu Rudeis Field.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating systems : Dos, Windows (95.98) Up to Windows XP.
Essential utilities : office (Word, Excel, Power point, Access) Degree: very good. Visual basic
Courses : TANTA University in (computer and internet)
Internet : searching skills. Degree: Very Good.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
●Languages______________ _______ ___
Arabic : Native language.
English : Very Good (writing & speaking and listening)
Courses : I. L. C (upper intermediate, prepared to advanced course)