CV Drilling Fluids Engineer in Halliburton Baroid International Middle East EMEC Egyptian Mud Engineer
Drilling Fluids Engineer in Halliburton Baroid International Middle East EMEC Egyptian Mud Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Fluids Engineer in Halliburton Baroid International Middle East EMEC Egyptian Mud Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Chemistry & Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging progressive position with potential growth in the field of Exploration of Petroleum (Oil ) , That provides a challenging and promising career , where my academic background , communication and research skills can be utilized , applied and developed .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Achievements and previous experience:
→ December 2007- To Present .
Position : Drilling Fluids Engineer in Halliburton Baroid International Middle East
1. Preparing and supervising the drilling fluid properties during the drilling operation, and taking critical actions towards any interference to the drilling fluid.
2. Secure the company business onsite, with totally respect to the working policy.
3. Monitoring and testing of the drilling fluid, and reporting it day to day on site to the representive man on site with applying some recommendations that can improve the drilling operation.
4. Delivering a complete mud Rheology and Hydraulics calculation with the ability to Handel any explanations.
5. Complete awareness of formation damage handling, measurement and prevention and all mud related drilling problems, always ready to eliminate it in a professional way.
1. Integrated Fluid Training-1 & 2.
→ January 2004 – To Dec 2007 .
Position : Mud Engineer in EMEC Co (Egyptian Mud Engineering Chemical Company) & consultant in MB Petroleum company as a Drilling Fluid Engineer .
1. Shell-AFPC , INA, DUBLIN, ELF TOTAL , IPR MEL (Syria). – Drilled using All Types Of Mud.(WBM-OBM-Polymer mud-Salt Saturated- Glycol KCL Polymer).
2. Shell-PDO (Production Development Oman) (Oman). – Drilled using mostly All Types Of WBM.
3. ARAMCO (Sudia Arabia) . – Worked On-Shore & Off-Shore Rigs, With Both OBM & WBM.
4. Several Client In Egypt.
→ 2003 – January 2004 .
Position : Mud logger in Petro-Service GmbH company .
Client : BP EGYPT, APCHY EGYPT, SHELL EGYPT, DAVON EGYPT ,VEBA LYBIA and EL WAHA LYBIA
My Duties included and not only limited to the following :
1. Monitoring and supervising the drilling operation ,and be always ready to take right actions and inform the client at the right time .
2. Cooperating with all the Rig crew in a professional manner in order to get the job done successfully.
3. Secure and protect the company business as well as to be ready to eliminate obstacles and problems that may appear on-site .
4. Working on maintenance of the electrical company sensors on-site in order to go-out with the best results .
5. Always present for any request and need for the Company-Man ( all kinds of information's about the drilling operation and its conditions ) .
6. Preparing the Mud Log print out as a source of out put information onsite.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
*B.science.Degree in " Chemistry – Geology " Science , Cairo University.
*High school : Bishop Bavin School – saint Georges (South Africa) , and El – Sadia secondary school (Egypt)
1. Advanced Mud Engineering attended by the Instructor : LARRY REMONT ( CANADIAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE ) .
2. Advanced Mud Logging, which included ( Hydraulics, Well control, Pressure analysis ).
3. Basic Mud Logging, which included rig calculation and math, and well site geological duties.
4. DTCIS ( Drilling Technology Control Integration system) software and Hardware of the company .
5. Safety Courses, which included Rig safety, H2S safety, Chemical safety, PPE ( Personal Protectional Equipment ) safety .
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
2. Comprehensive computer skills :
a) Windows : XP/2000 .
b) Microsoft office XP diploma in (Word-Excel-Power point) with an Excellent grade .
c) AutoCAD 2004 (2D) , and AutoCAD map .
d) Internet .
e) Fundamental knowledge in the (GIS) geographic information system .
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1.Able to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
2.Excellent organizational , interpersonal , dynamic , aggressive and administrative skills with a strong communication experience.
3.Work well independently with a strong personality or as a team member with the ability to work with many people throughout an organization under tight deadlines.
4.Willing to work in an extremely competitive environment.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]