CV Head of IT ManERP software Oracle developer – working with KEMCO Company Doha Qatar Gulf area
Head of IT ManERP software Oracle developer – working with KEMCO Company Doha Qatar Gulf area
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Head of IT ManERP software Oracle developer – working with KEMCO Company Doha Qatar Gulf area - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Libyan Arab Jama., United Arab Emirates Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have hands on experience in Troubleshooting end user problems quickly and solving it with cost effective solutions.
Does programming in VB and having abilit to grasp any required language in short time as I know Programming Techniques & practices.
I have handy experience of configuring network devices (LAN, WAN).
In short I do everything to run the show of an IT section with almost 400 PCs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1998 – 2010: Head of IT – KEMCO , Doha, Qatar.
• Support End Users.
• Network Administration and to make sure smooth working of all IT services.
• Prepare year budget for IT maintenance.
• Planning, Designing and implementing new IT services.
• Procure new devices and other Accessories.
• Supervise IT team of 3 more personnel.
• Maintain a self developed Website. http://www.kemco-qatar.com
• Writing procedures and policies to standardize IT strategy.
Applications & Services implemented:
• Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, Remote & Routing Service for RAS & VPN, Terminal Service etc.
• Wingate Proxy
• Visnetic Mail Server (Web Control,
• OBM Financial (A financial Accounting software)
• Vehicle Tracking Software (GPS System).
• Oracle Database Server
• Oracle Application Server
• SQL Server
• ManageEngine HelpDesk Software
Presently in the process of implementation of an ERP called ManERP software developed by a third party using Oracle Developer with backend Oracle database.
Developed Payroll software using MS Access, which is being used since May 2003.
Developed an Online maintenance software for MEP Projects.
Developed Human Resource (HR) software
The strength of the network is 200 PCs and laptops with 55 printers and 4 Servers
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Programming &
Application as an external student of National Computing Centre (NCC) United Kingdom – through Apple Computer education centre, Fort Bombay 400 023.
DISM – Diploma in Information and System Management from Apple Computer Education Centre Fort Bombay 400 023
Certificate course in Networking (Windows NT) from Eastern Computer Centre – Doha Qatar.
Certificate course of ‘C’ & Oracle 6, from Tata Unisys Ltd.. Computer Education Centre, Charni Road Mumbai. India.
Certificate Course in Computer Science from Atul Computer Centre Mahad Raigad . MS. India.
Attended various IT trainings.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System :
Windows 2003 Server, Novell Server, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Macromedia, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Frontpage,
Programming Languages :
Visual Basic, MS Access, PL SQL, Oracle Developer 2K etc.
MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Awarded by Toastmasters International as ACS (Advanced Communicator Silver) and CL Competent Leader.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1st Placed Winner in Division E (Qatar) of District 79 (GCC) in Humorous Category.
Qualified in Top 6 Six Winner and appeared in Final at DTAC 2010 at Kuwait being the Humorous Speaker.