CV Owners Representative for New Ship Building, Hull & Machinery Jinling Shipyard Nanjing China & India
Owners Representative for New Ship Building, Hull & Machinery Jinling Shipyard Nanjing China & India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Owners Representative for New Ship Building, Hull & Machinery Jinling Shipyard Nanjing China & India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: China, India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm a marine engineer / trained naval architect, with over 5 years of experience in the Shipping Corporation of India involved in multiple disciplines of Operations, Supervision of new building vessels, Technical Specification preparation and Plan Approval, Liaison with Class/Statutory Surveyors for approval of drawings
Supervised the Construction of 2 no’s 47000DWT Product Oil Tankers, as an “Owners Representative”, at Jinling Shipyard, Nanjing, China for SCI.
I'm looking forward for job opportunity as an Owner's Representative in New Ship Building.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
January 2005- December 2005:
• Underwent the rigorous pre-sea training at Hindustan Shipyard Ltd, Visakhapatnam, India sponsored by Shipping Corporation of India.
February 2006 to August 2007:
• Worked as a Marine Engineer for S.C.I., during which sailed in a Crude Oil
Tanker of 65000DWT for 10 months.
• The sailing experience imparted hands on experience on the operation of Boilers, Compressors, Heat exchangers, Cargo oil pump turbines & Main Engine-Hyundai Sulzar 7RTA58 of [email protected] equipped with Exhaust Gas Turbocharger.
From September 2007 to till date:
• Since September 2007 working as an Assistant Manager in S.C.I.
• Supervised the construction of 2 no’s 47000 DWT Product Oil Tankers at Jinling Shipyard, Nanjing China.
• Responsible for Hull, Machinery, installation and testing of Piping & even painting.
• Also monitored the construction supervision two passenger ships (500Pax & 700 Pax) meant for Govt. of India and constructed at Surat & Visakhapatnam in India.
• Doing the plan approval for 6no’s 55000DWT Bulk Carrier, 4 no’s 80Tonne Bollard Pull Anchor Handler & Tugs in the disciplines of Machinery, Piping, Outfitting, Hull & accommodation.
• Underwent the “Young Engineers Training Program”, sponsored by Shipping Corporation of India and held under the aegis of IRS, intended to hone the Mechanical Engineers into Naval Architects.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor’s Degree in “Mechanical Engineering” (2000-2004) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India.
• Underwent Pre-sea training at Hindustan Shipyard, Visakhapatnam, India for one year (2005), sponsored by Shipping Corporation of India.
• Successfully completed the Prestigious “Young Engineers Training Program”, sponsored by Shipping Corporation of India and held under the aegis of IRS, intended to hone a handful of Mechanical Engineers into Naval Architects.
• Other certificate of “Welding and Welding Processes in Shipbuilding & Shiprepair” – Institute of Marine Engineers & Indian Register of Shipping.
Period: January 2009
• Other certificate of “General Shipping Management”-hipping Corporation of India
Period: September 2008
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
o Windows 9X, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000
o MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am interested to work as Owners Representative/ naval architect.
I enjoy challenging new situations and I am a team-orientated person.
I'm able to learn and to adapt for new situations.