CV B.A in Law, Fresh Graduate from Ain Shams University Egypt
B.A in Law, Fresh Graduate from Ain Shams University Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in B.A in Law, Fresh Graduate from Ain Shams University Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Law Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates, Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: United Arab Emirates, Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My main objectives, career wise is to Develop and enhance my knowledge and skills and be granted the opportunity and freedom to implement my abilities to their fullest potential so as to make a difference in a challenging and rewarding environment as well as to surpass my own expectations in the international law field, in particular, and my life in general.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Second Line technical support representative: Vodafone International Services (VIS); Australian Campaign, since November. 2009.
Handling inquiries for customers seeking technical support mainly for Mobile-Broadband.
Sales Associate: January-June 2009; Virgin Mega Stores since January 2008.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.A from Ain Shams University, faculty of Law, English section.
High school : Graduate of IGCSE, St. Fatima International Schools.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Windows 2000/XP.
• High skills in internet navigating.
• High-speed typing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Self motivated and ambitious.
• Punctual, responsible and dependable.
• Able to efficiently work under pressure and for long hours.
• Very good presentation skills.
• Quick learner.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Fields of interests: Law, politics, Psychology, Sociology, reading, travelling, cultural exchange programs, organizing social events, Basketball.