CV Sr Electrical Engineer Brunel Oil & Gas Services Qatar UAE KSA Vietnam & India expat work experience
Sr Electrical Engineer Brunel Oil & Gas Services Qatar UAE KSA Vietnam & India expat work experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Electrical Engineer Brunel Oil & Gas Services Qatar UAE KSA Vietnam & India expat work experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): woraiyur, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, India Present Location: INDIA, TRICHY Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for Senior Electrical Engineer job - regarding.
I am a graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering having completed in June, 1996 at Annamalai University, Chidambaram. I have had exposure in Testing & Commissioning, Design of substation equipments, Detailed Engineering and Construction experience in both Oil & Gas and Substation at UAE, KSA, OMAN, VIETNAM AND QATAR countries.
As freelancer, i was worked for DMS projects in U.A.E, performed commissioning & training activities in power generation project in Vietnam, design projects in U.A.E & KSA and Oil & Gas Design & Construction project in Qatar.
My last assignment with Brunel Oil & Gas Services, Qatar as Senior Electrical Engineer for short term contract. At present looking for job and attached my profile for your review and further discussion. Kindly review my profile and reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) MANAGEMENT SKILL: I have managed a team of about 15 persons in precommissioning and commissioning activities in live substations for DMS project at Abu Dhabi. Also managed the team in testing and commissioning activities upto 220kv substation. I have worked in 6 countries in various projects schemes & logics with multinationalís interaction and co-ordination. In brief, i am having independent analytical and execution style.
2) T&C FIELD : Testing & Commissioning knowledge upto 220kv substation equipments, Control & Protection logic schemes check & execution, Interlock schemes check & execution, Cable schedule check & execution and Co-ordination to protection relays.
Testing of busbar protection, differential protection and restricted earth fault protection.
3) DESIGN FIELD : Knowledge in CT, VT sizing calculation, Preparation of Single line diagram, Preparation of protection logic diagram, Knowledge in sizing of Cable,
Battery & Charger, Knowledge in substation renovation and asbuilt design.
4) OIL & GAS FIELD : Knowledge in detailed engineering of cable routing between 3 substations of 18km in onshore oil field, MTO preparation, site visit for data collection, Technical Query clearance at site. Knowledge in Revamp project engineering of power supply connection to Multi selector valve (MSV), Multi phase flow meter (MPFM),Glycol heater, Area lighting and UPS Sourcing to switchboard. Facility development.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Competent Certificate : Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority, Abu Dhabi.
H2S/BA Training Certificate : Occidental Mukhaizna LLC, Oman,
Qatar Petroleum, Qatar.
Safety first and fire fighting : Abu Dhabi safety training institute, Abu Dhabi.
Japanese Language : Online and Offline study
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Primavera(P3), Autocad,
MICOM S1 Studio software (AREVA)
IPSCOM M-3245 Series software
(BECKWITH ELECTRIC CO., USA)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ANALYTICAL,MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION,LOGICAL ANALYSIS AND EXECUTION.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]