CV Expert Subsea Designer working for Cameron in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom
Expert Subsea Designer working for Cameron in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Expert Subsea Designer working for Cameron in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Monifieth, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in HNC Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), European Union Present Location: Scotland, Monifieth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently working for Cameron in Aberdeen, Scotland. However, I have decided I would like to move on. Therefore, I am actively seeking other employment (contract only) and would be prepared to work anywhere in the UK or abroad.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have many years of experience as a designer/draughtsman, designing and detailing products for a wide range of engineering applications from concept through to prototype then high volume production.
Computer literate having used many systems, both PC and CAD based.
Able and competent at designing and drafting with an excellent engineering background. Used to pressure and long hours, I am laterally minded and look forward to new and challenging positions.
I feel I have now demonstrated my ability to adjust to new environments and engineering disciplines whilst maintaining my ability to work and communicate effectively at all levels.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 1973 - 1975 Part I Mechanical Engineering City & Guilds
• 1976 - 1977 Parts II and III Mechanical Engineering City & Guilds
• 1987 - 1988 Part II Mechanical and Production Engineering, Scotvec
• 1988 - 1989 Part III Mechanical and Production Engineering, Scotvec
• 1989 - 1990 HNC Mechanical and Production Engineering
• 1995 - 1998 B.A. Community Education
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Pro-Engineer Wildfire1 and 2
• Pro-Engineer Solid Modelling
• Calma 3D wireframe
• Applicon Bravo 3D wireframe
• Autocad 2008
• Autocad LT 2D
• Intergaph 2D
• Intralink database
• PDM database
• DBWorks database
• SAP Data Management
• Autodesk Vault
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Machining, assembly and fabrication drawings
• Microsoft Office
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]