CV Sr Piping Engineer in South Korea shipyard designing ship systems for LNG carriers, FPSO and tankers
Sr Piping Engineer in South Korea shipyard designing ship systems for LNG carriers, FPSO and tankers
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Piping Engineer in South Korea shipyard designing ship systems for LNG carriers, FPSO and tankers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Hindi, English United Kingdom, Korean, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), India, Korea, (South) Present Location: korea, okpo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A highly experienced marine engineering and design professional with overall 25 years experience.
Holds a first class bachelor degree and masters degree in mechanical/marine engineering. In addition to over 10 years hands on experience on board ships and 15 years of design experience .
Working as senior manager in Worlds top Korean ship builder since June 2007 in designing ship systems for LNG carriers, FPSO and tankers. Looking for an opening with ship owners, Classification Society, Consultancy or as technical superintendent.
Also open to offers for power plant piping and package design.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. More than three yeas in Worlds second largest shipyard in designing machinery systems, piping for LNG carriers, tankers, FPSO.
2. More than 10 years experience in power plant system and piping design
3. More than 9 years hands on experience in operation and maintenance of marine power plants.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Masters of Engineering (marine) from Pune University, India 1994
2. Bachelor of Engineering (mechancial) from Mysore University, India, 1985
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Expert in all MS office suite and presentation tools
2. Expert in Smart sketch
3. Familiar with auto cad and PDS tools.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
2. Good command over both oral and written English
3. Experience in dealing with people from Europe, Japan, US and Korea.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Chairing international meetings on power plant integration.
Purchase order specification preparation and negotiations with vendors.