CV Jr Geologist in GWS Department OGDCL Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad Pakistan
Jr Geologist in GWS Department OGDCL Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Geologist in GWS Department OGDCL Oil & Gas Development Company Limited Islamabad Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): hyderabad sinh pakistan , Pakistan Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, islamabad Relocation: Iran, Islamic Rep. of
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Graduate Geologist Looking for Suitable Position.
You will find my enthusiasm for growing industry, inspiration to excel, innovative ideas and integrity of industry disciplines, talent to complete assignments, & desire to excel in the career, make me an excellent choice for you to put me under employment at your Company.
• Desire to learn new Technology & Implement it to be mutual beneficial.
• Ability to think on my own and make suitable modifications to the workflows to meet the requirements.
• Young, energetic, sincere to work & hard working.
• Excellent team oriented skills to work with all employees sharing the mindset.
• Availability to Work in Middle East on Residential Status
My personal qualities will be a viable asset to your Company. It would be a pleasure to meet with you to discuss my qualifications. I look forward for your kind consideration & giving me a chance to work, earn & serve..
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Presently working as a Trainee Geologist in GWS Department, Oil & Gas Development Company Limited, Islamabad.
• One month worked as a Trainee Geologist at Dakhni 10A (slant) well.
• One year worked as a Trainee Mud Logger with Mari Gas Company Ltd (MGCL) in Petroservices Mud Logging Unit PTPS # 5307 on Mari Deep Wells # 13, 15 and 14.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2005 to 2008 B.S (Geology) University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh
2002 to 2004 H.S.C: Pre- Engineering Group.
Govt. Degree College Tando Jan Muhammad, Sindh,
1999 to 2001 S.S.C: Science Group
Iqra Public High School Jhudo Mirpurkhas, Sindh
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Surfer, Global Mapper, Coral Draw, M.S Office,
Mud logging Software (log Plot2003) used for acquisition and analysis.
Drilling Technology Control Integration System(DTCIS)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Collections of samples.
• Preparation of Mudlogs.
• Preparation of isopach maps & contour maps.
• Monitoring Drilling & Mud Parameters.
• Report writing & Daily Morning Report
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
One month attachment in OGDCL (Basin Studies & Exploration Research department)
One month attachment in OGDCL (Prospect Generation department)