CV Mud Chemist in Focus Energy India / Water Treatment Chemist Albatross Fine Chem Ltd. New Delhi
Mud Chemist in Focus Energy India / Water Treatment Chemist Albatross Fine Chem Ltd. New Delhi
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mud Chemist in Focus Energy India / Water Treatment Chemist Albatross Fine Chem Ltd. New Delhi - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): rajasthan, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in biotechnology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, rajasthan Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a position in the Oil and Gas exploration industry, that enables me use my technical skills and analytical abilities to achieve individual and organizational goals.
Prime responsibility is process monitoring, verification of all the process parameters within specification without any loss to facilities.
• To prepare Mud for different formations acc. to requirement.
• Supervision of Labour.
• Carry Out related testing for Mud.
• To follow 5S concept in current industry.
• To implement safety and GHK guidelines on the floor.
• All quality testing of RO water, water treatment.
• GMP, Pest control implementation through plant facilities.
• To increase of yield without compromising with quality.
• Cross verification of cleaning & sanitation processes.
• Direct responsibility for Storage conditions, confirmation of raw materials &
• Finished product.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• One Month in FFDC, Kannauj at Perfumery
• One Month in Varun Beverage, Alwar
• 13 Months in Sun Steering Wheels Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon as Production Executive
• 18 Months in Albatross Fine Chem Ltd., New Delhi as Water Treatment Chemist
• Working as Mud Chemist in Focus Energy Ltd. from 1st May 2009 till now
• Water Base Mud Bentonite and KCL Polymer Mud, PHPA Mud .
• Worked on ZJ 70 for 6 months.
• Worked on ZJ 50 for 5 months.
• Worked on RD 20 for 2 months.
• Working on ZJ 30 now.
• Working continuously on 5 months working and 1 month off so equivalent experience of 3+ years.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination Institute Percentage
Raj. Board (X) (1995) Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Kishangarh-Bas 75%
Raj. Board (XII) (1998) Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Bas Krapal Nagar 68%
B.Sc. (2001) Raj Rishi College, Alwar 58%
M.Sc. (2007) IET Biotechnology Institute, Alwar 65%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
six month computer diploma in DTP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]