CV Electrical Engineer Babcok Marine UK, previous work experience in England, USA and Italy
Electrical Engineer Babcok Marine UK, previous work experience in England, USA and Italy
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer Babcok Marine UK, previous work experience in England, USA and Italy - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
112069 Last Updated:
Friday, July 9, 2010
Location (Residence): plymouth, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
Italian Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical, Electronic and communication Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Plymouth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madame,
I am looking for a possible employment within your Company.
I am flexible to work at sea or ashore.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time (via email or phone).
I am looking forward to hear from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A committed team player who relishes challenges. Self disciplined, confident and outgoing. A skilled multilingual communicator (English/Italian/Spanish) who relates easily at all levels and builds positive relationships.- Customer focused, delivering cost effective and time managed solutions. Fifteen years experience as an Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineer, working in various parts of England, USA and Italy for a variety employers, environments and products.
2004 – Present - BABCOCK MARINE
2005 – Present – PRODUCTION ENGINEER
- Prepare electrical/mechanical equipments estimate schedules and costing material requested for projects.
- Choose/assist and manage a wide range of supplier/subcontractor.
- Liaise with internal departments to improve methods, procedures and reduce time frame and budget.
- Prepareissue quality and revalidation documents for nuclear-related equipments and new build equipments.
- Problem solving, fault finding.
- Write/carry out risk assessments.
- Improve safety, productivity, quality, and efficiency by changing/replacing equipment and antiquate procedure.
- Ensure production and individuals are compliant with Health and Safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Compile documentation and project files.
- Assist customer on re-installation issue.
- Attend regular review meetings with client/project.
2004 – 2005 - PROJECT ENGINEER
- Interface between customers and the production team.
- Producing Work Authorization Documents for the production team.
- Identify the material requirements for entry into the production system.
- Identify any workshop/factory overhaul requirements for entry into the programme management system.
- Identify and raising Working Specification Enquiries.
- Effective time management skills.
- Liaise with the business unit and production teams to improve methods and reduce time and costs.
2002-2004 - SELF-EMPLOYED
- Managed renovation and restoration of old Victorian houses.
1999-2002 - MARCONI COMMUNICATIONS
TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Development of automated factory system test solutions.
- Manage projects from start to end.
- Production of customer specific test procedures.
- Production of installation documentation.
- Responsible for the design, build and commissioning of generic test fixture for cards and system tests.
- Ensuring full conformance with design procedures and stringent Quality standards.
- Assist upgrading engineering drawing.
- Problem solving, fault finding.
- Upgrade software for existing and new systems.
- Hand over project to production.
- Liaising with the design and production teams to improve test methods and reduce time and costs.
- Support to customers on technical assistance to provide high quality performance.