CV Logistics Manager GCC countries, Africa, United Arab Emirates and in Indian Ocean Islands
Logistics Manager GCC countries, Africa, United Arab Emirates and in Indian Ocean Islands
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Logistics Manager GCC countries, Africa, United Arab Emirates and in Indian Ocean Islands - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in LOGISTICS / WAREHOUSING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, South Africa Present Location: SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDAH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• He has Executive Management skills in designing and building new Logistical Divisions and gets them operational within budget parameters.
• He has 25 years experience in operational logistics.
• Very persistent in obtaining his goals and targets and can think on his feet.
• He focuses on best practices in providing services to his clients at the right time, price and delivered destination. He is regularly benchmarking the market and focus on lean Management and uses Technology where possible in a paper less friendly environment.
• Well versed in trade logistics into Africa, United Arab Emirates and in Indian Ocean Islands – where he has represented a major retailer in warehousing, distribution and logistical services.
• He has a participative management style and likes to lead from the front.
• His planning and organisational attributes are his stronger abilities.
• He is well versed in all forms of transport whether air, sea, road or rail and understands how Customs, authorities and legislation works.
• An excellent all-rounder in freight, logistics and transport
• Experience in a range of countries including Saudi Arabia, GCC, Sub Sahara Africa, Indian ocean Islands and Europe
• Has worked in a trading enterprise so is familiar with all activities and formalities regarding import/export and associated regulations
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have a total of 35years of Logistical experience in the Movement, storage, transport, shipping, negotiating rates and SLA's with suppliers. I am familiar with all aspects of Import and Export formalities, Financial instruments, Trade logistics support.
I have managed FMCG Warehouses optimizing the process flow in applying the latest WMS technology as well as working offshore with the basic manual systems, I have manages large Transport fleets +200
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma/Certificate: Institution: Year:
Transport / Logistics (Diploma) RAU Current
Cost Accounting (IAC) (Certificate) Lyceum College 1974
Sale’s Course (Certificate) Dale Carnegie 1988
Warehouse Management (Diploma) Damelin Management School 1991
Computer Course’s (Certificate) Cooper’s and Lybrand / C S Holdings 1995
Computer Excel 2000 (Certificate) Metcash Training 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I prefer to work on the East or West Coast of Africa