CV Trainee piping designer working in MAN Diesel India Ltd. Aurangabad Maharashtra India
Trainee piping designer working in MAN Diesel India Ltd. Aurangabad Maharashtra India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee piping designer working in MAN Diesel India Ltd. Aurangabad Maharashtra India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aurangabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Aurangabad Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To contribute my knowledge and skills and be a part of progressive organization, which will also offer me a challenging environment and the opportunity to strive for excellence in line with current and future trends for mutual benefits.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
MAN Diesel India Ltd. Aurangabad, Maharashtra working as a CAD Engineer from Oct. 2008 to till date.
- Worked with team on designing of project Al-Takamol Power plant (Sudan).
- Worked individually on designing of Feeder module for project A3-Camacari (Brazil), Bali (Indonesia) & Gabon (Central Africa).
- Worked individually on designing of Lube oil module for project ABACO, Al Takamol (Sudan), Owen Spring (South Australia), Yanbu-3 (Saudi Arabia), A3-Camacari (Brazil) ,Karadeniz (Turkey), Gabon (Central Africa).
- Proficient in reading P&IDís, Instrument hook up drawings and Equipment Data sheets.
- Proficient in modeling of different piping systems, equipments, structure for building & pipe supports as per P&ID & equipment data sheet for unloading station, tank farm, pump house, power house, boiler area, cooling area & work shop in Intergraph PDS.
- Preparation of 2D drawing for piping, equipment and structure with drawing manager and orthogen.
- Preparation of isogen drawing for piping by using Isogen manager in PDS.
- Preparation of isometric drawing for pipe support with Pipe support extractor.
- Preparation of bill of material.
- Knowledge of Pressure-Temperature ratings of fittings, flanges & valves.
- Knowledge of Bolt length calculations, Valve data sheet preparation & checking as per standards.
- Knowledge of Special items datasheet preparation (Instruments, Strainers, Steam traps, Sample cooler, Special valves, Hose connection, Sight glass etc.)
- Familiar with DIN, EN and IS standards.
- Familiar with SAP, creation of material number in and data entry of bill of material in SAP.
- Quality checking of drawings with standard output.
- Clash checking & comment marking by using Navisworks.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I did engineering in Mechanical Engineering & Piping designing course with Intergraph software.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Intergraph PDS Version 07.03
- Navisworks 2010
- Pipe support extractor
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
2 years of experience in the field of piping design, structural design, and equipment modeling associated with Power plant sector
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]