CV Graduate traine instrumentation engineer from University of Mumbai India
Graduate traine instrumentation engineer from University of Mumbai India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate traine instrumentation engineer from University of Mumbai India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in instrumentation engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: South Africa, New Zealand, Malaysia, India, Germany, Brazil, Austria, Australia, United States, UK (in particular), Spain, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Want to make career & work in ENGINEERING DESIGN field.want to enrich,endure and nourish my career as well as environment in which I am working.also having curiosity of knowing whatever I had studied during my four years of engineering is applicable in actual industry or not.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sr. No. Class Board Name of Institution Marks secured Total Marks Percentage Year
1) SSC Maharashtra State Board Adarsh vidyalaya 571 750 76.13 2003
2) HSC Maharashtra State Board S.C.D.Barfiwala
Jr.college of science 468 600 78 2005
3) First Yr Engg.
(INST) University Of Mumbai VCET 666 1300 51.23 2007
4) Sec Yr.
Engg(INST) University Of Mumbai VCET 990 1500 60 2008
5) Third Yr.
Engg.(INST) University Of Mumbai VCET 1035 1650 62.73 2009
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Centralization Of Bus Monitoring System (Final Year)
Description : Centralization Of bus Monitoring System is project related to
Centralization of all buses in order to adjust their frequency,
And it also contain audio visual system which is useful for those
Who are blind & also for those who are new to city.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]