CV Quality Assurance Engineer Elgin Brown & Hamer Ltd Namibia, Murray & Roberts Pty Ltd South Africa
Quality Assurance Engineer Elgin Brown & Hamer Ltd Namibia, Murray & Roberts Pty Ltd South Africa
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Quality Assurance Engineer Elgin Brown & Hamer Ltd Namibia, Murray & Roberts Pty Ltd South Africa - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Walvis, Namibia Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa, Afrikaans Other:
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Namibia, South Africa Present Location: Namibia, Walvis Bay Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A qualified and experienced welding and fabrication professional with an excellent working knowledge of inspection procedures and quality standards appropriate to ship repair, marine and industrial environments. Specialises in the completion and finalisation of quality documents, reports and the management of audit procedures to ensure that statutory compliance is achieved.
Lately I have refined my skills to embrace the role of project management and I enjoy the challenge each role brings. To continue my career in this industry, where I am a well established and respected professional, looking for a new and suitably challenging position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. May 2009 to date - Elgin Brown & Hamer (Pty) Ltd Namibia
(Quality Infrastructure Foreman)
2. December 2008 to May 2009 -Murray & Roberts (Pty) Ltd South Africa
(Quality Assurance Engineer)
3. July 2008 to December 2009 -Elgin Brown & Hamer (Pty) Ltd
4. January 2000 to July 2008- DCD-Dorbyl Marine (Pty) Ltd Cape Town (QA/QC Coordinator)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]