CV Build Manager in Colombia, interested in a career change to oil and gas industry
Build Manager in Colombia, interested in a career change to oil and gas industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Build Manager in Colombia, interested in a career change to oil and gas industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Colombia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in PETROLEUM ENGINEER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Colombia Present Location: COLOMBIA, BOGOTA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in working in such an important company in the oil industry, I am a graduate petroleum engineer at the University of America. I have a multi-profile so I can perform in different positions.
I am a responsible, honest, proactive, hardworking, a leader, effective, efficient, discreet and I became an excellent worker.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CONSORCIO A & R
APPOINTMENT: Build manager
FUNCTIONS: In this consortium, I have played over the five years as a build manager where my duties within the purchasing and material management, payment and negotiation with suppliers, hiring and paying employees, tracking the progress of work, enforce quality standards for the construction and completion of delivery of works and submission of report to the architect's work.
FUNCTIONS: Management of the company, develop sales strategies and seeking new markets, equipment design, control and monitoring of quality and production, recruitment, purchase of inputs, sales management, payment providers, banks and other management functions related to the post.
January 1995 – June 2005.
APPOINTMENT: Finance Manager
FUNCTIONS: In this company I made the filter to study the granting of credit, making the negotiation with the debtors, delinquent portfolio review and other functions.
January 1990 – January 1995
FUNCTIONS: I engaged in this company to establish sales strategies, and recovery portfolio, negotiations with the buyers, purchasing supplies and laboratory testing.
January 1981- December 1989.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University: Universidad de America
High School: Escuela Normal Mixta de San Mateo
Elementary: Escuela anexa a Normal San Mateo
Foreing Languaje: English
Domain of the language spoken ( Well)
Domain of the language writing ( Well)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• I am a professional qualified, competent, winner, victor, proactive action, honest, stable, committed to my work, always in good spirits.
• Don management groups of both the administrative and the technical area.
• Skills, knowledge and capacity to develop and design any engineering work in the area with an emphasis on cooling in any of its branches.
• My leadership allows me to fulfill the goals and objectives, so I became an employee surrendered completely to my work.
• I am able to perform any work that is assigned to me.
• Extensive experience and knowledge in civil works
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am a professional competent committed to my job always from a good spirit
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]