CV Sea survival and safety training instructor for 10 years, Aero medical Evacuation medical expert
Sea survival and safety training instructor for 10 years, Aero medical Evacuation medical expert
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sea survival and safety training instructor for 10 years, Aero medical Evacuation medical expert - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Piliyandala, Sri Lanka Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in management MSc Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Sri Lanka, Colombo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Ex-Air force Survival instructor with more than 15 yrs experience in the field. I did conducted HUET, HEED and Sea survival training, including ditching survival for Air force members and Petroleum research crew (For Seismic Study Ship Crew) of Sri Lanka.
I am a medical officer with 25 yrs experience since graduation and post graduate qualification in Aviation Medicine from Royal College of Physician UK. I have two Masters in management field. I am well conversant with CPR and Trauma life support, as a anesthetist.
I am a PADI Certified diver since 2005.
Presently I am working as Commanding Officer to Aero Medical Evacuation Unit with 60 personnel at UN mission, MINURCAT, Republic of Chad.
Looking forward for a favourable reply from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Sri Lanka Air Force 26 Feb 1990 to 2009 (to date)
2. Ministry of Health Sri Lanka 14 Aug 1984 to 22 Feb 1990
3. Emergency Medical Team commanding officer – United Nations -2010
4. Commanding officer of Sri Lanka Air Force Hospital (SLAF) at Ratmalana Air Base and Katunayake Air Base
5. Head of Ambulance Helicopter Medical Team for His Excellency the President of Sri Lanka.
6. Chief Instructor, Jungle and Water Survival and rescue training for Sri Lanka Air Force.
7. Chief Instructor Ditching Survival Training for offshore drilling teams of Sri Lanka.
8. Authorized Medical Examiner for Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
9. First Aid and Cabin crew training Instructor for Sri Lankan Air Line and Mihin air of Sri Lanka.
10. Medical Member of Quality assurance department of Sri Lanka Air Force
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo 1978 to 1984 MBBS
Faculty of Occupational Medicine RCP UK 1995 (06 months Diploma in Aviation Medicine
Sri Lanka Standard Institute 1998-1999 Diploma in Quality Management (Merit Pass)
Kothelawela Defence University Colombo 2002-2003 MSc in Management (Defence Studies) Merit Pass
Defence Services Command and
Staff College, Sri Lanka
(affiliated to University of Kelaniya) 2008 Psc and MSc in Management in Defence Studies (M Def)
Anaesthesia Training 1994, Teaching Hospital Anuradhapura, leading to MD Anaesthesiology
Search and Rescue Training – By USAF Instructors, leading to instructor rating, from 1999 -2005 (intermittent short training programmes), Including, HEED, STASS, SWET and HUET.
PADI diving training leading to PADI Open water divers certificate –Republic of Maldives – 2004
Aero Medical Evacuation Training – Sri Lanka Air Force – since 1995
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office, MS word, MS exell and MS access, MS power point. working knowledge on Visual Basic, SQL Server 2005, including programming skills.
good knowledge on internet, emails and mail software such as Lotus Note (IBM).
good Hardware knowledge
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
CPR, First Aid, Trauma Life Support , Helicopter winching rescue (Instructor)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Expert in Aero Medical Evacuation (presently working with UN)