CV Jr Marine Officer professional work experience 3 years in Seaarland Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd.
Jr Marine Officer professional work experience 3 years in Seaarland Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Marine Officer professional work experience 3 years in Seaarland Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Patiala, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Nautical Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: India, Patiala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Kindly requests you to consider my Resume attached as I wish to grow my career in Offshore sector by working on DP and Offshore Vessels being a partner and discharge responsibilities towards your good company.
Thank you for sparing your precious time.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Seaarland Shipping Management Pvt. Ltd.
(FROM MARCH' 07 TILL DATE)
Present Profile: 2nd Mate
Worked as - Junior Officer
Ship’s served – M.T. MEG (Oil/Chemical Tanker)
- M. T. GHIBLI (Crude Oil Tanker)
Experience of yard delivery of an Crude oil tanker.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree/ Certificate - 4 Years BSc
Subjects - Nautical Technoogy
School / College/ Board/ University - Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune (India) / BITS PILANI
Year of Passing - 2005 - 2009
Percentage /CGPA - 9.42/10
1. PRESIDENT GOLD MEDALIST in the 4 Years BSc Nautical Technology from Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune.
2. Awarded as the BEST SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR 2008 in Tolani Maritime Institute, Pune.
3. GOLD MEDAL in the JUNIOR NATIONAL BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIP.
4. GOLD MEDAL in the ASTRONOMY QUEST in APOGEE’08 BITS PILANI.
5. Active participations in Badminton, Squash, Lawn Tennis, Volley Ball and Athletics at various Levels.
6. Active participations in the various Educational Quests and Science Exhibitions.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a person with conviction that sincerity, hard-work and strong determination can only bring progress. The pitfalls in my life have always encouraged me to do better than before. I am a time management professional who would like to valve time as one of the important ingredients of success.