CV QA/QC Engineer in Oil & Gas Presure Vessels Industry Sree Balaji Technical Inspection Services India
QA/QC Engineer in Oil & Gas Presure Vessels Industry Sree Balaji Technical Inspection Services India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Engineer in Oil & Gas Presure Vessels Industry Sree Balaji Technical Inspection Services India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Trichy, India Citizenship:India
Tamil, English United States, Telugu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Trichy Relocation: Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Angola, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As I am a B.E Graduate in Mechanical Engineering and also having 5 years of experience in the same. I was being working in Oil & Gas and also in Pressure Vessels Industry for past 5 years. I am having good knowledge in Section IX, Section V, Section VIII, ASME B 31.3 and API 1104. I wish to apply for the vacancy which you have offered.
I had completed AWS(CWI) Reference with 90% and completed CSWIP Reference
I had even completed ASNT Level II NDT, RT FI.
I am flexible to suit in different situations and be a good team player.I enjoys a challenge and work hard to attain my goals. Based upon my job experience and qualifications, I am confident that I can bring effective results to the company.
I look forward to hear from you. Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working in Sree Balaji Technical Inspection Services, Trichy, India as a QA/QC Engineer from August 2009 to till date.
• Worked as QA/QC Engineer in Asamco Industries, (AL Haider Est) Dammam, Saudi Arabia at August 2008.
• Worked as QA/QC Engineer in Matrix Boilers Pvt. Ltd., Trichy, India from November 2007 to July 2009.
• Worked as QC Engineer in Baby Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Trichy, India from November 2005 to October 2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering with First Class Grade from
Shri Angalamman College of Engineering and Technology affiliated to Anna University.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Worked in a QA / QC department (in India and Abroad)
Control of Various Welding activities.
Reviewing and approving the documents
Interpretation of Codes & Standards
Preparation PQT, WPS, PQR, QAP & QA /QC Procedures.
Material Test Certificate Verification with respect to different codes/ standards
NDE & Evaluation (RT,UT, PT,MT, Hardness Toughness, Strength, & PWHT)
Inspection of all Welding, Erection, Pipeline, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels & Structural’s.
Co-ordinate with TPI Agencies.
Preparation Stage wise Documentation and Final Dossiers.