CV Technical Scheduler – Technical Assistant Johor Bahru Malaysia Autocad, Staad Pro, Primavera Project
Technical Scheduler – Technical Assistant Johor Bahru Malaysia Autocad, Staad Pro, Primavera Project
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technical Scheduler – Technical Assistant Johor Bahru Malaysia Autocad, Staad Pro, Primavera Project - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
112480 Last Updated:
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Location (Residence): Johor Bahru, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Safety And Health Officer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Johor Bahru Relocation: Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To apply for a position where my skills and knowledge in safety and health study can be used and also expanded. I am highly self-motivated and confident towards my value especially of honesty, integration, good morality when working with colleagues in the organization as well as outside of the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Oct 99 – Current Technical Scheduler – Technical Assistant
• To assist technical engineers in SSM Proposal preparation.
• To work together with Drought person in shop drawing preparation.
• To carry out any other assignment that is instructed by the superiors.
• To prepare SSM shop drawing whenever necessary (autocad).
• Data entry. Sistem computerise
• To prepare SSM drawing based on Technical engineer SSM proposal.
• To prepared price list and costing.
• Go to site.
Dec 98 – Oct 99 QA inspector at Aluputer Sdn. Bhd
• Prepare documentation and report
• Project Management & Analysis and documentation.
• Writes, revises and verifies quality standards and test procedures.
• Validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to estabilishment standards.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2010 Certificate of Safety And Health Officer
National Institude of Occupational Safety and Health, Senai, Johor
2002 Autocad Level 1 Rel 2000
Johor Skills Development Centre Sdn. Bhd.
1996 - 1998 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) Sek. Men. Keb. Adela, Kota Tinggi, Johor.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Project, and Internet.
Engineering Software (Autocad, Staad Pro, Primavera Project Planner, LUSAS)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
My colleagues describe me as independent, tolerant and honest person. I can work in team, and under pressure. I’m also a self-motivate, initiative person and like to learn new thing.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner and very committed to my
- Adaptability, responsible, good nature and sociable
- Very co-operative
- Ability to work at flexible time