CV Jr Piping Designer in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Cochin Kerala India
Jr Piping Designer in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Cochin Kerala India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Piping Designer in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. Cochin Kerala India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Thrissur, India Citizenship:India
Tamil, English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Btech-Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Thrissur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Aiming for a challenging career where I can apply my knowledge, acquire new skills, and be part of a highly professional team so as to contribute constructively and be committed to the growth of the organisation
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd-Cochin, Kerala
Erection & Commissioning of Vacuum Gas Oil Plant (VGO/HDS) under
TATA Projects Ltd / Engineers India Ltd (EIL) (Contractor/Consultant)
- Working under execution department for piping erection
- Coordinate with clients, to resolve all technical issues and to report the daily progress of project execution
- Following loop file mechanical clearance for hydro testing purpose
- Daily documentation of erected pipes by calculating the inch dia and inch metre, required for billing purposes.
- Daily inspection and reporting to the clients
- Verifying and updating the isometric drawings
- Also involved in the execution of equipment painting ,specifying the paint required for the exchangers and vessels according to the EIL standards and specification
- Ensuring and monitoring the safety rules wherever needed to be implemented
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SRM UNIVERSITY – Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Btech -Mechanical EngineerinG)
Final year Project
- Fabricated a small hydraulic press using a double acting cylinder for final year project in college.
- Fabricated a 1 ton hydraulic press used for punching sheet metal of 0.5mm -2mm thickness .
- Cylinders were actuated with the use of Manual DCV’s.
- Considered the factors required for the press fabrication
Other courses and Training:
- Completed certified course in Piping Technology under Mech CI CADD Academy, Chennai
- Certified course on design software’s such as Microstation V8 and PDS-Intergraph under Mech CI CADD Academy, Chennai.
- Has undergone in-plant training in HMT Machine Tools Ltd. Kalamassery, Cochin for two weeks.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Word , Ms Excel , Ms PowerPoint
• Ms Project
• Basic C Programming
• Solid works
• CATIA V5
• AutoCAD 2008
• Micro station V8
• PDS-Intergraph (Plant Design System)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Knowledge of isometric drawings ,P&ID ,and coordinate diagram
- Knowledge of supports used under piping according to the EIL standards and specification
- Identifying the DFT(Dry film thickness) of the paint using elcometer
- Calculation of pipe wall thickness for piping design
- Knowledge of codes and standards such as
o EIL (Engineers India Ltd)
o ASME (American Society of Mechanical engineers) for process piping(Basic)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]