CV Experience in petrochemical and pharmaceutical industry shift engineer HPLC, GC, IC chromatography
Experience in petrochemical and pharmaceutical industry shift engineer HPLC, GC, IC chromatography
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experience in petrochemical and pharmaceutical industry shift engineer HPLC, GC, IC chromatography - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dier Ezzor, Syrian Arab Rep. Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iraq, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Syria, Damascus Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experienced in applied chemistry, 3 years experience in petrochemicals and pharmaceutical industries involved as shift engineer and quality control
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Chemist (analysis : GC- HPLC & production) in atomic energy commission of Syria (AECS) from 1,jun,2009 till now .
• production chemist in United Joint Stock Company for Petrochemical Industries from 15,july,2008 until 30,may,2009 .
• Security oil field in deer alzoor company petroleum from 1, Aug, 2007 until 1, Nov, 2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University degree in applied chemistry from faculty of science – Al baath University . Date of graduate: 21/Aug/2008. Graduate level : good