CV Financial Accountnant, Management Accountant, Institute Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)
Financial Accountnant, Management Accountant, Institute Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Financial Accountnant, Management Accountant, Institute Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom, Arabic Qatar, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ICWA- Cost and Works Accountancy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am qualified PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT from Institute Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), having 3+years of total experience in Financial and Management accounts. I would like to be part of an organization that offers opportunities advancement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company : ANALYTIX CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
Role : Management Accountant
Duration : MAY- 2009 to MAY- 2010.
Job profile :
Cost study & preparation of Statement.
System study, Reporting & Implementation.
Contribution Statement preparation.
Preparation of Various Budgets.
Conducting internal audit.
Preparation of Cash Flow Statements.
Company : SREEPARIVAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED.
Role : Accountant
Duration : MAY- 2006 to JUNE- 2008.
Job profile :
Preparation of accounts up to finalization.
Bank Reconciliation Statement.
Monthly Trial Balance preparation.
Preparation of Profit and Loss Accounts.
Finalization of Accounts.
Responsible for whole Accounting activities.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
From Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) in August.-2009.
B Sc. MATHEMATICS
From University of Calicut, India (St. Aloysius college, Thrissur) in 2005.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Expertise in Cost and management accounting areas.
• Preparation of Balance sheet and Profit and loss account up to finalization.
• Internal audit and Bank audit.
• In charge of accounts, finance and taxation.
• Monitoring the Accounts of the company.
• Monitoring the Bank Account and Bank Reconciliation statement.
• Variance Analysis.
• Standard Costing.
• Internal Auditing.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
An Aassociate member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) is entitled to become a Cirtified Management Accounts (CMA) of USA without attempt any papers.
I supposed to become a CMA within 3 months.