CV Young Warehouse & Logistics Officer working in Islamabad Pakistan Asia
Young Warehouse & Logistics Officer working in Islamabad Pakistan Asia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Young Warehouse & Logistics Officer working in Islamabad Pakistan Asia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Mass Communation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Japan Present Location: Pakistan, Islamabad Relocation: Japan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Application for the position of Logistics Officer.
I have come to know through some reliable sources about some vacant positions for the title mentioned above. Is vacant position of “Logistics Officer” I hereby offer my services for the position. I find myself most suited for this position; I am in possession of diverse skills and experience, wishing to develop a long-term career. I am self-motivated and organized, have good interpersonal skills, and am an effective communicator at all working levels. I make a positive contribution to any team I am involved with and could adopt myself in any kind of environment. I have strong writing and computer skills also.
I have valuable experience of more than (2) Two In half years of both emergencies and development sectors. Currently, in those day’s I am working with Children First , mainly responsible for its project Field Office Muzaffarabad. I have good experience of managing / arranging procurement activities as I have been involved at all levels of procurement, fleet management and other admin activities. I joined SC-UK soon after the earthquake and I’m very much familiar with all procedures and working environment of organizations. I have proficiency in Ms-Word, Excel, power point and Ms-Outlook.
I have proficiency in English language with good written and verbal communication skills. I have an enquiring analytical mind and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately even under pressure and independently.
I am an honest individual and demonstrate integrity when dealing with colleagues and others in and outside the organization and eager to work within a professional environment.
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to meet and discuss further my background, experience and abilities that how they relate to your requirements at any time any where.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Initiated and administrated Children First’s Emergency Response Program for IDPS of Swat Crisis.
As an Admin and Logistic Officer. I was in charge of all security arrangements for our program team.
During this course of team I had managed and maintained all vehicles and other logistic arrangements
Required as per program planning. Played a pivotal role in purchasing and installing of equipment for our
Interventions managing within given budget and exploring local market for optimal use of resources
• Supply of Medicine to clients in remote areas
• Selects surgical appliances from stock and fits and sells appliance to customer.
• To co-ordinate the administrative activities in Muzaffarabad.
•Build and develop the capacity of the admin team through the use of
effective training, performance management frameworks and
Development plans.• Centralize the supply requests from all the teams.
• Prepare the procurements documents (supply requests, quotations)
• Ensure an accurate and up to date data processing of the supply.
• Ensure a proper filing system, file management and a timely and accurate data entry about procurement.
• Process and follow up the prices of the different items purchased by CF.
• Follow up the payments with Finance Officer.
• Ensure goods are purchased in line with CF guidelines i.e. to collect quotes, to pay at local best prices and to ensure the quality of goods.
• Inform the head of the department when their requests are cleared and the goods available
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree Name MA (Mass Communication)
Level Attained Master Degree (2 years)
Institute Allama Iqbal Open University
Address Islamabad Campus, Pakistan
Degree Name BA(Economics)
Level Attained Bachelors Degree (2 Years)
Institute Allama Iqbal Open University
Address Muzaffarabad, Pakistan
Session 2004 – 2006.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Skills Excellent Currently Working
* working in computer environment, office, email and internet surfing.
Effective Presentation and Communication Skills Excellent Currently Working
Technical Report Writing/Group Work Excellent Currently Working
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent communication skills teamed with the ability to develop rapport with employees and peers. Poised and confident in dealing with individuals of all levels. Dedicated to building a highly motivated team aware of their role in improving productivity and quality
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Took part in various fun fairs and sports events during my educational career.
Took part in various relief activities during earthquake crisis.
Attended various seminars & Trainings. Like to read books, newspapers and internet surfing•