CV Petrophysical Data Analyst / Junior Petrophysicist Saros Group Australia Baker Hughes Inteq India
Petrophysical Data Analyst / Junior Petrophysicist Saros Group Australia Baker Hughes Inteq India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petrophysical Data Analyst / Junior Petrophysicist Saros Group Australia Baker Hughes Inteq India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Australia, Perth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have successfully completed Bachelor Degree of Petroleum Engineering and have had Wireline Engineer, Petrophysical Data Analyst (Junior Petrophysicist) and Mud Logging experience in Oil industry for more than 5 years. I believe that I can bring the following qualities to the company,
o Excellent phone and face to face customer service and communication skills.
o Outstanding ability to take genuine care of customer’s needs and match company products and services, make the sale and attain extreme customer satisfaction.
o Highly results driven, enjoy problem solving and liaising with inbound and outbound customers.
o Extremely well managed and self organised person with a very positive “can do” attitude.
Knowledge gained from university qualifications together with my hands-on experience I am sure I can make a direct, positive and immediate contribution in the business.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Saros Group (Dec 2008 to onwards) Australia
Position: Petrophysical Data Manager/ Junior Petrophysicist
• MWD/LWD and Wireline data Interpretation/ log analysis.
• Data management & QC, basic Petrophysics interpretation, QCing and editing of WL and LWD data.
• Creation and data loading to corporate well (Wireline and LWD) databases.
• Back-of-office Petrophysical, Geolog and Petrolog support as intensive Geolog expertise is developed.
• Formation Evaluation of logs and other Petrophysical support tasks as required including creation of well composite logs using Geolog and Petrolog.
Baker Hughes Inteq (July 2006 to Dec 2008) India, Qatar, Australia
Position: Data Engineer
• Geology and Mud logging Applications in exploratory and development wells
• Identification and quantitative representation of geological samples
• Hydrocarbon occurrences & migration, reservoir concept hydrocarbon shows and analysis.
• Monitoring all the mud logging parameters with the help of On-line Logging.
• system and microscopic mineralogical analysis of the samples coming from different depths during drilling and assist driller for smooth drilling operations
• Gas Detection, acquisition, analysis and Interpretation, Gas ratios.
• E-log interpretation, correlation of Gamma ray, Resistivity, Sonic logs
• Master log & Composite log Drafting.
• Prediction and Evaluation of Formation tops.
• Identification of reservoir zones & casing setting depths.
• Prediction of pore pressure, kick control
• Geological report.
Precision Drilling (April’ 2005 to July’2006) India
Position: Wireline Field Engineer
• Wireline Field Engineer duties including Open Hole and Cased Hole logging.
• Correlation of Logs and interpretation of Wireline logs.
• Making of composite logs.
• Perforations (TCP), Dump Bailer, and setting the Plugs and Packers.
International Logging Overseas (ILO) (January 2004 to April 2005) India
Position: Senior Mud Logger
• Monitoring all the mud logging parameters with the help of On-line Logging
system and microscopic mineralogical analysis of the samples coming from different depths during drilling and assist driller for smooth drilling operations.
• Involve in the preparation of the mud logs, potential zone identification from
mud logs, Core analysis.
• Assist in well control calculations, hydraulic calculations.
• Gas analysis with the help of FID Chromatograph.
• Gas Detection, acquisition, analysis and Interpretation, Gas ratios
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course in Petrophysics from Adelaide University, Australia in April 2009
Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) from Maharashtra Institute of Technology, University of Pune, India with First Class marks in September 2003
In-house Training on Geolog and Petrolog.
Formation Pressure Evaluation and Pore Pressure Predict Training at Dubai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, ability to provide full service, starting from formatting computer, installing an operational system on it and ending with setting up an Internet connection
Baker’s Advantage Software, Pradigm’s Geolog, Petrolog and basic LINUX
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hardware and Equipment Training on Gas System for Baker Hughes at Australia.
Advantage Software Training at Baker Hughes, Dubai.