CV Instrument Technician Qatar Doha Petroleum Construction DOPET, Rashtriya Chemicals Fertilizers India
Instrument Technician Qatar Doha Petroleum Construction DOPET, Rashtriya Chemicals Fertilizers India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Technician Qatar Doha Petroleum Construction DOPET, Rashtriya Chemicals Fertilizers India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): alappuzha, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in diploma in electronics & instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Alappuzha Relocation: Yemen, Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Worked on maintenance and Calibration activities of Pneumatic and Electronic instruments which are used in Petrochemical plants, especially Emmerson Process Management (Rosemount), Siemens Watsons, SMAR, Fisher Controls etc. and also involved in Instrumentation job such as Calibration, Loop Checking and Commissioning of various Projects.
• Calibration of various Smart and non-Smart Transmitters :– Foxboro, Rosemount, Moore, Yakogowa, Siemens, Honeywell.
3. M/s Multi Flex Lami Print Ltd , Mahad & Silvassa, Mumbai.
Responsibility: ISO Instrument Calibration.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year Name of examination Institution Board Main % of mark
2007 3 year Diploma Govt. Polytechnic College- Cherthala, Alappuzha Board of Technical Education - Kerala Electronics & Instrumentation 65 %
2004 Higher secondary examination Aravukadu H.S.S
Alappuzha Board of Higher Secondary Education- Kerala Computer Science 61 %
2002 SSLC Govt. Model H.S.S
Ambalapuzha, Alappuzha Board of Public Examination- Kerala - 77%
Year Institution Course Grade
2008 Govt. Polytechnic College - Kalamassery, Ernakulam Instrument Technician A+
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Photoshop, Windows XP, Vista.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• A challenging career to utilize my skills and abilities in the Instrumentation industry that offers professional growth and scope for widening the spectrum of my knowledge.
• To pursue a career and to achieve a challenging and rewarding position and to be a part of a team that dynamically works towards the growth of the firm.
• Filled with soaring heights of enthusiasm and perpetual perseverance to implement my skills and flourish along with the institution I will work for.