CV Project Engineer Oil and Gas Construction and Chemical Plants Singapore and Indonesia expatriate
Project Engineer Oil and Gas Construction and Chemical Plants Singapore and Indonesia expatriate
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Engineer Oil and Gas Construction and Chemical Plants Singapore and Indonesia expatriate - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Serang, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam
I am Bachelor Degree of Chemical Engineer with experience at past working as QA/QC Engineer in heavy steel fabrication since 2002 to 2007 with PT. Gunanusa Utama Fabricator in Indonesia and my last position as Project Engineer with BNF Engineering PTE Ltd since 2008 to May 2009 and with McPEC Marine and Offshore PTE Ltd on 2007 to 2008 for Onshore and Offshore EPSC Project in Singapore with multiple tasks.
I have also CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector Certificate from TWI UK since 2009 with result Pass
I wish my qualification meet with your requirement, with self initiative and high dedication with Company through improve my self every time to get success in the future.
Thank you for your attention.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. As QC Staff for Gunanusa Utama Fabricator in Indonesia for several Oil and Gas Construction and Fabrcation since 2001-2007.
2. As Project Engineer for McPEC Marine and Offshore PTE Ltd in Singapore since 2007-2008 for several Saudi Aramco Electrical Houses.
3. As Project Engineer for BNF Engineering PTE Ltd in Singapore since 2008-2009 for Singapore Power Gas Project.
4. As Project Engineer for South Pasific Viscose PT in Indonesia for Chemical Plan Project Line 4.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector from TWI UK
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms Office and Auto CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]