CV Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer in Brunei Shell Petroleum Kuala Belait, Shell Venezuela
Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer in Brunei Shell Petroleum Kuala Belait, Shell Venezuela
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer in Brunei Shell Petroleum Kuala Belait, Shell Venezuela - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam Citizenship:Venezuela
Spanish Venezuela Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Venezuela Present Location: Brunei, Kuala Belait Relocation: United Arab Emirates, Spain, Singapore, Qatar, Panama, Oman, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Colombia, Canada, Brazil, United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I learned about your need of personnel for various engineering positions.
In my case, I am a Senior Instrument & Control Engineer and am very interested in one of those positions, and strongly believe that, with my education and employment background, I will be able to achieve the requirements of the position.
I look forward to talking with you regarding Instrument & Control Engineering opportunities. My resume has been uploaded as per your request. Please feel free to contact me at any time to answer any questions you may have.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 17 years of experience on Instrumentation & Control (I&C) leadership and Project Engineering for multidisciplinary project developments mainly for the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry (onshore & offshore facilities).
I have successfully led the Instrumentation & Control discipline, both in projects and maintenance departments, and managed a number of projects, all on-time and under budget.
I have been an Instrumentation & Control (I&C) engineer for over 17 years and my experience includes both engineering and maintenance. I started as an I&C engineer in an Service/Engineering Consultancy Firm and I had the opportunity to participate in a good number of multidisciplinary projects mainly for the Oil & Gas Industry. In 2006 I was hired by Shell Venezuela as an Instrumentation & Control Engineer for the Maintenance department and a year later I became the I&C Lead Engineer. My participation in the maintenance department and projects throughout these years has had excellent results, and I would like to repeat that success in your corporation. I have a strong academic background in Electrical Engineering, and I am sure that I could keep applying my combination of knowledge and experience to the offered positions. Currently I am filling a contractor position for a Metering Project Engineer in Brunei Shell Petroleum.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Electrical Engineering degree, Universidad de Oriente, Barcelona, Venezuela. 1993.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office & Windows.
Instrumentation Software. Knowledge of AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Mastery on Instrumentation, including preparation/review/approval of instruments and valves specifications, installations design, applications of process analyzers, user training and construction / commissioning / startup leadership.
• Skills on Control Automation and Application Integration engineering. Oil & Gas Fiscal Metering and Custody Transfer.
• Skills on Safety Instrumented Systems. IEC - ANSI/ISA. SIF/SIL Assessments (IPF classification studies).
• Skills on I&C Maintenance, Technical Reliability Support and technical service contract management.
• Trouble-shooting and problem-solving with innovative solutions.
• Fully commited on HSE, Integrity and operations/production support. Leadership, accountability and team work.
• Good communication / presentation and prioritization skills.
• Languages: Spanish & English.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS EXPOSURE
• ISA, IEC, API, ISO, SHELL, PDVSA, CHEVRON, MSHA, OSHA PSM, NEC and others.