CV System Support Engineer Malaysia, Electrical Engineering - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test
System Support Engineer Malaysia, Electrical Engineering - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in System Support Engineer Malaysia, Electrical Engineering - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Batu Pahat, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, New Zealand Present Location: Malaysia, Batu Pahat Relocation: United States, UK (in particular), European Union, Australia, New Zealand, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently, I am a engineer cum instructor majoring in Electrical Engineering in Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
It's quite some time and I have deal with alot of EMC product testing, evaluation, prototype testing and also EMC troubleshooting. On the hand, I have been working for a part time dealing with IT support mostly on Networking, Hardware and System Integration. I am positively sure I would able to contribute my working skills and my working experience for the benefits of your company.
I am enthusiastic in exploring new frontier and new opportunities with your company and looking forward for your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Electrical Engineering - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test, Insertion Loss test, Shielding Test
2. IT/Communication - Computer Software/Hardware Support, Networking, System Integration
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Computer Technology)
2. EMC Product Safety Training
3. ISO 17025 Training.
4. EMC for Engineers Training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Mainly Windows OS from Windows 3.11 up to 7
2. Some Linux based OS
3. System Maintenance, System Support (mostly Dell system), System Integration
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Intermediate vehicle wireman (mostly Honda)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]