CV PLC Programmer and Service Engineer, 3 years experience in Developing Programs and Projects
PLC Programmer and Service Engineer, 3 years experience in Developing Programs and Projects
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PLC Programmer and Service Engineer, 3 years experience in Developing Programs and Projects - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Coimbatore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: India, Coimbatore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Application for the post of Engineering-reg.
I finished my B.E. Electronics and Communication with aggregate of 65% with Distinction I acquired knowledge in PLC, SCADA Programming and C, C++. Here with I have enclosed my resume for your kind perusal. I assure you Sir that I will render my services to the satisfaction of my superiors, if a chance is given to work in your Industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
PLC Programmer and Service Engineer with 3 years experience in developing programs in PLC, SCADA .
• Developing Program in RS Logix 500 (ALLEN BRADLEY PLC)
• Developing Program in Lµ SOFT VER 3.0.11 (Lµ1000 L&T PLC)
• Developing Program in STEP7 MICRO WIN (SIEMENS PLC)
• Developing program in AC1131 (ABB PLC)
SCADA (SUPERVISORY CONTROL AND DATA ACQUISITION)
• Developing projects in RS VIEW32 (ALLEN BRADLEY)
SERVICES AT CUSTOMER SITE
• Problem Identifying
• Trouble Suiting and
• Installing new projects
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. I finished my B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Government College of Engineering, Karuppur, Salem at May 2010 with First Class Honors.
2. I completed my DIPLOMA (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in KSR Polytechnic College, Trichencode, Salem at April 2004 with Distinction.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Windows XP & Vista Operating Systems
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Gold Executive (Marketing) with 3 years experience in RMP Infotec Private Limited.
• Team Building (Increased team Members from 3000 to 7000)
• Conducting weekly/monthly Meetings
• Conducting Training Programs to Members
• Measuring the performance of the members by fixing Key Performance Indicators (New member/Meeting, Expenses/Meeting, Expenses/New Member)
• Motivating members by way of giving monitory/Non-monitory benefits
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
B.E Project - Innovative Electrical and water saving and managing using PLC - Using Lµ1000 (L&T) PLC to save and manage the
Electrical and water resources after & before the working Hours.
DIPLOMA Project - Cable Prepaid Card using Embedded System - Using Microprocessor to compute the cable charges for the
time used by the customers was selected for the State (Tamilnadu) level competitions.