CV Junior Office Executive in INDEX Dhaka Bangladesh, since 23rd December 2009
Junior Office Executive in INDEX Dhaka Bangladesh, since 23rd December 2009
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Office Executive in INDEX Dhaka Bangladesh, since 23rd December 2009 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be an efficient and hard-working employee to perform any challenging duties & responsibilities within a particular time-frame; to be a quality based competent personnel and make the over-all management system smooth & progressive
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as a Junior Office Executive in INDEX since 23rd December 2009. Responsible for maintaining all kinds of Office related activities and responsibilities for the company.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.B.S. (Management - 1st part), 2nd Division
Under National University, 2007
B.com (Pass), 2nd Division
Under National University, 2006
H.S.C (Business Studies), 1st Division
Dania University College, 2002
S.S.C (Science), 1st Division
A. K. High School and College, 2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating System: Windows 98 and XP
• MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point etc.)
• Internet & Electronic Mailing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Pleasant personality, hard working, quick learner and result oriented.
• Ability to work independently under pressure and able to meet dead lines.
• Pleasant and effective communicative skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Founder member & Former Financial secretary of “Aroz Ali Matubbar Pathagar”
• Member of “Human Rights Observation Association”
• Performed in a supervisory job in “Agricultural Census 2008”
• Performed Voluntary activities several times for social welfare.