CV Safety Officer working for Dubai World Central International Airport Dubai United Arab Emirates
Safety Officer working for Dubai World Central International Airport Dubai United Arab Emirates
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Safety Officer working for Dubai World Central International Airport Dubai United Arab Emirates - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Pakistan
Urdu, Punjabi, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Svalbard Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Working as a safety officer in Dubai World Central International Airport Dubai.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Project Dubai World Central International Airport, DLC Head Quarter & office parks
Company M A Kharafi
Position HSE Officer
Consultant Dar AL Handsah
Client Dubai Civil Aviation (DCA)
Duration since Dec 2006 till now.
2. Project Dubai Alain road
Position HSE Officer
Duration From Jan 2006 to Oct 2006.
3. Worked in WHO (world health organization) as a Surveillance officer at North Waziristan Agency(Pakistan)
4. Worked in WHO (world health organization) as a District Support Officer at Miranshah North Waziristan Agency Pakistan.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. IOSH managing safely in construction (UK STANDARD) , From CHSS Dubai.
2. IOSH working safely in construction (Uk standard), From Eurolink Safety services Dubai.
3. OSHA (occupational safety and health training OSHA construction, industry safety. (USA standard) , From MSSC Dubai.
4. OSHA scaffolding competent person. Hands on design, loading and inspection of frame, tube and clamps and system scaffolds. (USA standard) From MSSC Dubai.
5. Fire fighting course From Mirdiff safety and security consultants.
6. First Aid Awareness From Mirdiff safety and security consultants.
7. Hilti safety and operation training. From Hilti group.
8. Rigging operations safety from Mirdiff Safety and Security Consultants.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
One year Diploma in Information technology (IT) from Greenwich University Peshawar Campus Pakistan.
Three months application software package from AKZI computer institute Islamabad Pakistan.
One year Computer hardware diploma from Sarhad College Peshawar Pakistan.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ability to work in multicultural/multinational environment,
Leadership quality, Able to work under pressure as and when required.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Responsible to develop, review and update the companys HSE manual and procedures.
Training New safety Officers. (Trainee)
Arranging and supervising HSE training programs of the company.
Designing and developing means and gizmos according to safety requirements at site.
Preparing of TRA (Task Risk Assessment)
Preparing weekly and monthly safety reports.
Conducting weekly meetings about safety within construction supervision team.
Implementing all safety rules among workers and labors.
Carrying out regular and random inspection on the site and record results.
Maintaining the necessary safety related records.
Prepare and update hazard identification consolidation report.
Ensuring the use of and wearing of protective clothing and safety equipment provided.
Reporting to Construction Manager any unsafe condition or defects on the site.
Reporting injuries and giving First Aid.
Ensuring the maintenance of a high standard of housekeeping at all times.