Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Supervisor RGX-RasGas Onshore Expansion project Phase II Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture CTJV - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): neyveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Neyveli Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A Mechanical Engineer with 5.5 years experience in Construction field including LNG plants, Refinery Plants and heavy engineering fabrication, machining, assembly and commissioning. Previously worked as Piping Supervisor in Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture (CTJV), Qatar, responsibilities includes Piping erection supervision, maintaining the safety standards in work, Bolt torque control, Pressure testing activities, test pack punch clearing and line checking.
I hope I can contribute as a good team player in the multi cultural environment with the use of my experience, knowledge and communication skills
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Employer : Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture (CTJV), RLIC, Qatar.
• Projects : 1. RGX-RasGas Onshore Expansion project Phase II (Train-6, 7& AKG-2).
: 2. QCS-Qatar Gas Onshore Expansion project-QG 3&4 (Train-6 & 7).
• Plant : Liquefied Natural Gas plant – Process Area.
• Designation : Piping Supervisor.
• Duration : From June 2008 to June 2010. (2 years)
• Site Supervision including piping fabrication & erection.
• Material follow-up for the site requirement, and solves the technical issues at site.
• Site fabrication of small bore piping and erection.
• Ensuring subcontractor to strictly maintain the Venture safety and Quality requirement in all the construction activities.
• Coordination with the QC inspectors for the timely completion of Inspection activities.
• Test pack Line checking, Punch Monitoring & clearing for timely release of the test packs.
• Pressure testing Coordination and witness with Client and CTJV QC.
• Timely coordination between other departments like PMC, Structural, Instrument and Electrical for the smooth execution of the project.
• Permit to work (PTW) signatory and Participating in Tool Box talks.
• Progress Reporting & Attending the Daily progress meeting with clients & sub contractors.
2. Employer : Reliance Engineering Associates (P) Limited, Jamnagar, Gujarat-361140.
• Project : Jamnagar Export Refinery Project (JERP).
• Plant : Clean Fuel Plant-Process Area.
• Designation : Engineer-Piping (Retainer)
• Duration : From August 2007 to June 2008.
• Planning for resources & Material availability based Planning for site Erection.
• Coordination with sub contractor for the Piping fabrication & Erection activities.
• Materials follow up & take off for the erection requirements.
• Site supervision and solves the technical problems in site.
• Pressure testing activities including Testing coordination and witness.
• Coordination with supply group, Pre-Mechanical commissioning groups and Sub-contractors.
• Maintaining the Quality standards and strictly maintaining all the safety procedures in site.
• Knowledge in ASME codes and different Welding Processes and fabrication procedures.
3. Worked as Execution Engineer (Contract) in L&T LTM BU @ Manapakkam, Chennai-89.
(From January 2006 to August 2007)
Handled following DRDO Defence Projects:
• Modular Bridging System.
• Steel Nose
• Short Span Bridging System
• ITTL (Indigenous Twin-tube Torpedo Launcher)
• Executing projects starting from scratch (from paper to final product).
• Preparing the MRP and Preparation of detailed Manufacturing Process sheets and QAP.
• Planning & Executing the Fabrication activities & shop floor supervision.
• Developing the Fixtures for Fabrication & Machining.
• Machining Follow-up & solves the complicated machining problems.
• Preparing the stage inspection reports.
• Effective follow-up with the suppliers for the timely delivery of components.
• Co-ordination with sales, design, purchase, customers & inspection agencies for the systematic project execution & completion.
• Conducting Factory approval tests (FAT) of finished equipments and erection work at site.
• Documentation maintaining and communication with the customers for all the technical clarifications.
4. Completed one year Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Neyveli-607803. (From December 2004 to December 2005).
• Operation & Periodic maintenance of Blast hole drilling machines, which is used for making the blast holes.
• Planning the Drilling chart with respect to the Mine Movement Schedule.
• Executing the Drilling operations with the team.
• Preparing the daily progress report & monthly performance chart.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]