CV Trainee Administration and Human Resources Officer currently living as expat in Saudi Arabia
Trainee Administration and Human Resources Officer currently living as expat in Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Administration and Human Resources Officer currently living as expat in Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Human Resources Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Al Khobar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: COVER LETTER.
Are you looking for a devoted, hardworking, committed person, who can learn quickly? If so, please consider my application. My qualifications include a Masters in Business Administration, with specialization in Human Resources.
I have 11 months INGO experience in OxfamGB. I was also considered for the “Employee of the Month” in January 2007. For my final project of MBA(HR), I have done an internship in VARIOLINE Intercool Pakistan Private Limited, Lahore (PAKISTAN).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER.
Working on a project with Government of Pakistan (Abbottabad District), for 4 months. Job duties included:
• Database Software Testing.
• Data entry and data entry supervision.
• Data = information regarding medical, financial, and educational Institutions. e.g. location, number of employees, vacant positions etc).
2. JOB TITLE: LIVELIHOODs PROJECT ASSISTANT.
11 months experience (from 1st March 2006 to 31st Jan 2007) with OXFAM GB (INGO) in Balakot (N.W.F.P, PAKISTAN) for Earthquake Relief/Response Program in the LIVELIHOODs Department. Job Duties included:
• Community Mobilisation / Social Mobilizer, Assisting in M&E work.
• Provide regular and precise updates on fieldwork implementation.
• Planning of activities like assessment, monitoring, (for natural disasters).
• Regular reporting on the ongoing activities, planning, and on the ground situations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Trainings & Courses:
Two months Training and Practical of” Occupational Health & Safety Officer” in NIML (National Institute of Modern Languages), Abbottabad from 15th March 2010 to 20th May 2010. The course outline was based on OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Association) Standards US Department of Labour.
MBA (HR) COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
January 2009 CIIT Abbottabad, Pakistan
B.I.T Allama Iqbal Open University
August 2006 AIOU Islamabad, Pakistan
College Iqra Academy Abbottabad
(12th Grade) August 2002 BISE Abbottabad, Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
> Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
> Windows XP, Operating and troubleshooting, Windows7.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Other Organisational & Interpersonal Skills:
• Able to take direction well and work with minimal supervision.
• Adaptability to new environments and new tasks, very quick learner who can take control.
• Keen, willing, principled, committed to work in the office and in the field equally hard.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Six weeks internship in Varioline Intercool Pakistan Pvt. Limited (3KM Kahna Kacha, Lahore) from 7th August 2008 to 20th September 2008. Internship was carried out in HR Department of the main factory (main production facility of the Company) with more then 200 regular employees.