CV Procurement Manager, Sourcing Manager, Supply Chain Manager at Stewart & Stevenson Houston TX
Procurement Manager, Sourcing Manager, Supply Chain Manager at Stewart & Stevenson Houston TX
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement Manager, Sourcing Manager, Supply Chain Manager at Stewart & Stevenson Houston TX - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Houston, United States Citizenship:Venezuela
Spanish Venezuela Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Business Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Mexico, Venezuela Present Location: USA, Houston Relocation: Virgin Islands, U.S., United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to express my interest in applying for vacancies that your organization might be filling for the projects in the Middle East, preferably in Qatar, Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Based in Houston, Texas USA, I am currently employed as a Supply Chain Manager at Stewart & Stevenson , reporting directly to Supply Chain Vice President.
I do had over 15 years of supply chain experience primarily in a managerial role, with extensive contract management, freight negotiation, and third party logistic suppliers contracting, administration and purchasing experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Responsible for the optimization and acquisition of power generation equipment, parts and performance products; management of distribution agreements; negotiations with logistic suppliers and contract negotiations to support the Latin America operations.
• Managed Procurement Projects leading a staff of sixteen Buyers, Logistic Personnel and Expeditors directing Supply activities; procured materials and services at the most favorable price consistent with requirements for quality, quantity and ability to meet product and service specifications in accordance with company's procedures.
• Selected and negotiated with approved vendors for price, delivery and quality to establish and maintain contracts and outline agreements consistent with the requirements and specifications for products and services.
• Maintained supplier relationships in order to drive down costs and improve service while continually achieving the highest level of product quality.
• Responsible for purchases in excess of $100 Million, Call-offs Purchase Orders ( PO ) ( operational purchasing against procurement contracts and T&C's according to Roll out demand and lead times )
• Reduced shipping cost by hiring a third party logistic negotiator for incoming and outgoing spare parts and equipment by the implementation of a control cost system resulting a 15% savings
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sept. 1989-July 1994 Universidad Tecnológica Del Centro (UNITEC)
Bachelor of Science in Logistics, Management and Administrative Sciences.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in the use of on JD Edwards Procurement, Supply Chain, Payables and Purchasing, SAP purchasing and supply chain model, MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Access & Power Point).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Multicultural awareness, Ability to develop a strong internal network.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]