CV AutoCAD Designer in Singapore FPSO/ships and Marine Repair Vessels as Engineering and Design
AutoCAD Designer in Singapore FPSO/ships and Marine Repair Vessels as Engineering and Design
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in AutoCAD Designer in Singapore FPSO/ships and Marine Repair Vessels as Engineering and Design - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in Design and Drafting Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Attached herewith is my resume with all the necessary information you may need to evaluate me. I have acquired more than 12 years working experience in AutoCAD/FPSO/Ship Building and Marine Repair Vessels as Engineering and Design expertise. I would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your work force and be a part of your company’s growth. Rest assured that I will do my best to substantiate more experience if given the chance to work in your company. I will appreciate a personal telephone interview at your convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
12 years working experience in FPSO/ships and Marine Repair Vessels as Engineering and Design expertise.
• Preparation of marine system Piping P&ID’s drawings and Material specification details.
• Preparation of Piping Layout, Module Machinery arrangement and give guidance to module Fabricator.
• Manage line lists, size/specify piping, and assist the PDMS designers with routing decisions.
• Familiar with the following codes ASME/ABS/ASTM etc., Pipe thickness/reinforcement calculation according to ABS & ASME B31.3
• Estimation and Material takes off Pipe & fittings, Valves, Hydraulic Tube & fittings etc.
• Preparation of machinery and piping arrangement in 3D AutoCAD
• Preparation of piping isometrics drawings and bill of material.
• Preparation of installation of Submerged Cargo / Ballast pumps arrangement and pump length calculation, installation guidance drawing of Hydraulic Power unit, Auxiliary HPU and its piping arrangement.
• Preparation of RFQ for Valves, fittings, Piping etc., and give guidance to Vendor
• Coordinate with module fabricator and shipyard for Interface connection and punch walk for the completion of projects.
• Checking and comment shipyard piping arrangement drawings for operation and maintenance accessibility.
• Preparation of outfitting drawings and Sound knowledge of marine/offshore structural drawings
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Pre-Degree, from Mahatma Gandhi University, India, Kerala - 1994
ITC Draftsman mechanical, 2 years Full time Course, Government of India, Ministry of Labor – 1996
Apprenticeship Training, 1 year full time training, Cochin Shipyard,
NTC-3 National Trade Certificate, Electrical & Mechanical Drafting ITE Dover Singapore – 2002
SEC-2 Skilled Evaluation Certificate, Electrical & Mechanical Drafting ITE Dover Singapore – 2003
SSLC, Board of Public Examinations, India, Kerala - 1992
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AutoCAD R13/R14/2000/2002/2004/2006/2007/2008/2009, CADWorx pipe, CADWorx Isogen, Application in Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
•Draftsman Apprenticeship training conducted by Cochin Shipyard Ltd. India – 1998
•CADWorx pipe, CADWorx Isogen training conducted by IOCS Singapore – 2001
•Autodesk AutoCAD mechanical 2004 training conducted by CADEM Technology Singapore – 2004
•Tribon training conducted by Ngee Ann Polytechnic Singapore – 2004
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Piping design & arrangement, AutoCAD Drafting with 12 years experience in Marine/FPSO industries