CV QC Supervisor working in DESCON Olefin Qatar, CCC Kuwait, Dolphin Energy Qatar, Shell Installation
QC Supervisor working in DESCON Olefin Qatar, CCC Kuwait, Dolphin Energy Qatar, Shell Installation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QC Supervisor working in DESCON Olefin Qatar, CCC Kuwait, Dolphin Energy Qatar, Shell Installation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Vocational in mechincal Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Namibia Present Location: qatar, alkhore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position as in a growth – oriented organization, where my skills & experience will be utilized to their full potential
14 years experience in Mechanical Construction, Commissioning and Maintenance work with Multi National Companies, in Country and Abroad.
Experience in LNG Plants, Power Plants, Chemical Plants and Oil refineries.
• Piping works from fabrication up to erection.
• Daily walk down for Data collecting and routine surveillance.
• Modification/Repair work of the Plant.
• Daily Fit up Inspection of Piping as per Client Drawings and applicable WPS.
• Erection and alignment inspections of Stationary Equipment
• Responsible to update and monitor the Data Base of Fit up & Welding Inspections and NDT activities.
• Maintaining Reports of Inspection activities as per procedure & specification.
• Resolving day-to-day issues with consultant by convincing them on technical grounds.
• Provide technical assistance to perform modification, replacement and repair piping works according to specification and vendor requirements.
• Handled very demanding customer concerning Operational and Maintenance issues with a very limited team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Erection of LNG plant, Power plant and Chemical plants.
• Construction of Pipe, Structure and Supports work.
• Installation & maintenance of all type of Equipment’s.
• Work on Water treatment plant.
• Modification Works.
• Flushing, Pigging, Commissioning, As Built Drawings preparation.
• Painting, Color Coding, Labeling Work.
• All type of Material & tools Knowledge.
PREVIOUS AND CURRENT ASSIGNMENTS:
Working with DESCON Olefin Qatar and RAS LAFFAN C IWPP PROJECT as supervisor QA/QC from june2008 to Till Date.
Working with CCC Kuwait at OL2K with the capacity of QC INSPECTOR since 20 July 2007. to 22 January 2008
Worked as QC INSPECTOR at Dolphin Energy Qatar with DESCON Engineering Company from 18 March 2006. to 28 May 2007.
Worked with National Technical Services at Shell Installation Shikar pur from 15 August 2002 to 15 Feb 2006 as Piping Supervisor.
Worked with EKL at Ibrahim Fibers Ltd. As a Piping Supervisor from 15 Aug 2001 to 11 July 2002.
Worked with WESCON Engineering Company at Parco Refinery Qasba Gujrat as Pipe Fabricator from 26 November 1999 to 16 Feb 2000.
Worked with Al-Jassar Engineering Company at Dawan Suleman Fibers Phase III as “Fabricator” from 12 March 1999 to 5 Dec 1999.
Worked with I F C at Pak American Fertilizer at Isikandarabad as Pipe Fabricator from 09 July 1997 to 08 Dec 1998.
Worked with Al Jassar Engineering Company at Best Way Cement Plant Hattar from 15 June 1995 to 13 June 1997 as “Pipe Fabricator”.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Technical Education
Certify By: Diploma Of Associate Engineer Punjab Board Of Technical Education
• Secondary School Certification
Certify By: Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sargodha
Institution: Govt. Higher Secondary School. Daud Khel
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Certification ASNT Level II
a. Magnetic Partials Testing (MT)
b. Radiography Testing (RT)
c. Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
Certified By: American Society of Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT)
Period: FEB 2009
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]