CV Petrochemical Senior Staff working as expatriate in Arabian Gulf Equate Petrochemical Company Kuwait
Petrochemical Senior Staff working as expatriate in Arabian Gulf Equate Petrochemical Company Kuwait
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petrochemical Senior Staff working as expatriate in Arabian Gulf Equate Petrochemical Company Kuwait - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in MBA (PGDB-Operations) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait Present Location: Kuwait, Ahmadi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have almost 20 years of Petrochemical industry experience. This includes 11.5 years of Gulf experience i.e., Equate Petrochemical Company, Kuwait. I have done BSc (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) and MBA (PGDBA in Operations). Apart from normal shift operation of the plant worked in different roles of the department as and when it was required. These are day shift jobs.
The additional roles are 1) Department trainer 2) Quality coordinator 3) Shutdown coordinator 4) Process area coordinator (Day shift Activity coordinator) 5) Procedures development coordinator.
Given an opportunity, I will put up 100% of my efforts in growing along with the company. Please give me a chance to work with your esteemed Organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Position and job description:
1) Equate Petrochemical Company, Kuwait (DOW technology): Worked as a TL in Glycol plant with the production capacity of 340,000 TPA of Ethylene Oxide and Ethylene Glycol plant. After completing Empowerment journey working as an operation technologist cum immediate response leader in MEG plant (From 1996 until now).
2) SM Dyechem, Glycol division in Pune, India (SD technology): Worked as Panel cum field officer (From 1993 April to 1996 September)
Supervising and in emergency situations taking care of the DCS panel operations of the Plant.
Supervising the field operations for Safe and smooth operation of the plant with a work force of 7 operators.
Training all New employees on technical aspects of the plant and also EH&S Policies.
Taking care of Permits, smooth start-up and shutdown of the plant.
Taking care of Inventory of Raw material, Finished products and Intermediate products.
Commissioned 80,000TPA of Ethylene Oxide and Ethylene Glycol plant in
SM Dye chem. Ltd, Pune, India.
3)At Styrene Monomer plant, Hindustan Polymers, Visakhapatnam, India worked as
an operator (From 1988 April to 1993 April)
Worked in Styrene plant of Capacity 20000TPA
Commissioned ALBENE unit of capacity 10000TPA (A single step process of producing Ethylene benzene from Benzene and Ethyl alcohol)
Apart from operation of the plant additional duties performed are as follows:
Supervising Off site operations e.g., Tankers filling, drums filling & tankers unloading.
Taking care of the Styrene Product which will be stored at around 10deg C. Taking care of all the inhibitor stocks, Styrene stock, loading activities and the Raw material procurement like Benzene and Ethyl Benzene.
Responsible for all 23 tanks with different material
Worked in Expandable polystyrene Plant of capacity 2000TPA
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MBA (PGDBA in Operations) from Symbiosis center for distance learning 2006-12-18 89.2%
BSc (Chemistry, Physics, Maths) 1992-05-28 62%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
END user of SAP (HR, MM)
Trained SAP-MM Consultant
Trained on MS word, Excel and Power point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good experience on DCS system
As a member of technical team member participated in many EH&S case, HAZOP, RCM studies
Attended training sessions on Managerial skills, conflict management, Handling difficult people, Root-cause analysis, Administrative controls
Attended Training programs in Dubai and Oman Schools for Fire fighting. Served the Organization as an Emergency response Team member for 6 years
Apart from normal shift operation of the plant worked in different roles of the department as and when it was required. These are day shift jobs.
The additional roles are 1) Department trainer 2) Quality coordinator 3) Shutdown coordinator 4) Process area coordinator (Day shift Activity coordinator) 5) Procedures development coordinator
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Attended one week training course on TDC-3000 Honey well system, conducted by Honey well-Dubai
2) Attended one week training course on Experion(DCS system) Honeywell system
3) Attended Microsoft Word and Excel training program for two days.
4) Attended six different modules of Team concept training.
5) Taken up many assignments like alarm management, Catalyst change, Shutdown
Co-ordination, Developing operating Procedures, Developing emergency Operating procedures, Shift safety co-ordination, Training co-ordination etc.,