Accounting & Payroll Administrator, Payroll Clerk, proficient in QuickBooks 2005
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Accounting & Payroll Administrator, Payroll Clerk, proficient in QuickBooks 2005 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Iraq Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am interested in applying for the position of Payroll clerk at your company, which was advertised in your company website.
As a highly responsible person, I have the full ability to put my experience to get the desired success. I also understand how business operates through my specialization in economics and accounting. I have enclosed my résumé with further details.
I would enjoy being a part of your company and am available for an interview at your convenience. You can contact me at the bottom telephone number. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
-Computerized/Manual --Accounts Payable/Receivable
-Credit and Collections
- Payroll Processing
-Customer Service / Client Relations
-Human Resources Coordination
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ACA Payroll Certificate, Ontario/Quebec 2007
Diploma at Algonquin Careers Academy College in Ottawa, Canada.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• ACCPAC 5.4
• Simply Accounting 2007
• QuickBooks 2005
• MS Office Suite Word 2007, Excel 2007 and lower version.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]