CV Electronics commissioning technician serving in the Indian Navy onboard aircraft carriers
Electronics commissioning technician serving in the Indian Navy onboard aircraft carriers
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronics commissioning technician serving in the Indian Navy onboard aircraft carriers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): VASCO DA GAMA, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, goa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm an experienced electronic technician with vast experience in maintaining various types of equipments including commissioning.
I'm presently serving in Indian navy and have been on aircraft carriers. Aspirant of off shore job(any technical/management)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Present date: Working in Indian Navy ,will be released from service in Oct 10.Presently imparting on
job training,managing men & material for smooth and effective functioning of the department.
Have been responsible for the following in the various capacity in the Indian Navy:
* Planning scheduled and preventive maintenance for increased availabilty of equipments.
* Imparting continous on job training to the subordinates to enhance their operational capabilities.
* Responsible for mantling/dismantling & troubleshooting of equipment and utility components.
* Resposible for preparing failure analysis,preventive,predictive and breakdown reports for analysis.
* Upkeep of aircraft documents and Monitoring/generation of various types of periodical analysis reports
* Manpower Planning ,including personnel welfare,(leave planning etc) for effective utilisation of man hours
experience in maintenance as a supervisory status,Troubleshooting,Facility
Management,Material Management,Training of subordinates and HRM under various capacities in the Indian Navy.
* Technical Analysis of Aeronautical systems.
*Quality control of aircrafts and system maintenance/repairs.
* Have been managing men & material for smooth running of squadrons of Indian Navy on board.
* Trained by M/S IAI Elta for 18 weeks at Israel to maintain and handle a specific project.
Quality Assurance & Compliance
* Ensuring adherence to the quality Systems, norms & specifications. Monitoring compliance to the Safety
Culture & Enviroment Protection Regulations.
* Ensuring compliance to Flight Safety and maintaining all related documents.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in electronics from Indian Navy in 1990(equivanent to BE if experience more than 15 years of
active service,vide Gazette of india dated 05 nov 83 Par ii Section 4,Serial No.1 Page 530 for MOD.)
* Graduated from Osmania university.
* Pursuing PGDBA (HR) from distance learning programme fro Symbiosis,Pune.Due care were taken in digital
Commended by Commanding in chief western Naval Command in year 2002 for outstanding performance in setting
up of modern facilities at Goa.
* Advanced leadership course from Indian Navy.
* Middle level management course from Indian Navy
* Five days internal quality audit course(ISO 9000) from Indian Navy from Naval Institute of Education and
* Methods course(teaching) from Indian Navy for 04 weeks from Naval Institute of Education and
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
*Practiced Computer Programming Skills
* Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint,
Microsoft Outlook Express
* Practiced Operating Systems: Windows2000, , Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux,
* Practiced Hardware Tools: SUN and Unix Workstations with numbers of DSP chips with array processors.
* Participated in AWARE program conducted by APTECH,Goa for 01 month with specialization in Win
2000P,Server,Win NT 4.0.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel.
* Prefer to work with in mutual environment and in extreme pressure surrounding.
* Have ability in taking up new theories as well as responsibilities.
* Have wonderful communication skills in both verbal and written.
* Goal oriented
* Multi tasking ability
* Handled Project till commissioning stage
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]