CV Chemical Process Engineer - processing oil and gas, simulation process, heat and materials
Chemical Process Engineer - processing oil and gas, simulation process, heat and materials
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chemical Process Engineer - processing oil and gas, simulation process, heat and materials - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Tunisia Other:
French Standard, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Process Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Tunisia Present Location: Tunisia, Ksar-Hellal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an experienced Chemical Process Engineer who is skilled processing oil and gas, simulation process, heat and material balance, energy optimization. I offer significant abilities in the areas of process engineering, and quality assurance.
I am highly organized and have strong sense of responsibility, a creative work attitude and a willingness to learn. I demonstrated a high degree of initiative and judgment in my experiences as “Project Engineer” in the plasticizer and fertilizer fields and “Production Manager” in the paints field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
* July 2007 – April 2010: "Project Engineer" within the Société Générale des Plastifiants in Radès (factory of plasticizer).
- Function: My task consists of controlling the setting of a new biodiesel production plant in accordance with PIDs and PFDs, to supervise the supply of equipments (tanks, pumps, pipes...) and to manage the setting staff.
* June 2005 – June 2007: "Production Manager" within Astral in Tunis (factory of paints).
- Function: My task consists of the production staff management in order to produce paints complying with the planning of production and quality specification of paints.
* May – October 2004: "Project Engineer" within Skhira Fertiliser Company in Gabès (factory of fertilizer).
- Function: My task consists of controlling the setting of a new fertilizer production plant in accordance with PIDs and PFDs and to manage the setting staff.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* July 2003: Diploma of Chemical Process Engineer graduate from the National Engineering School of Gabès.
* June 1997: Baccalaureate in Applied Sciences.
* August 2007: Formation on the theme "Maintenance and dimensioning of centrifugal pumps".
* May – June 2004: Training within the Groupe Chimique Tunisien (factory of fertilizers) in "Quality Control of Fertilizers" and Fertilizers Production” in the sites of Sfax and Gabès (01 month).
* February – June 2003: End of studies project within the Industries Chimiques du Fluor ICF titled: "Survey of the reaction of H2SO4-CaF2" (05 months).
* July – August 2002: Training within the Société Italo-Tunisienne d’Exploitation Pétrolière SITEP (Oil society) on the theme: "study of replacement of the electrodialysis station” (01 month).
July – August 2001: Training within the Société Industrielle des Textiles SITEX (Textile society) (01 month).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
* Driver's license
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]