CV Skipper / Master on fishing vessels, Data Collection for Marine Institute onboard fishing vessels
Skipper / Master on fishing vessels, Data Collection for Marine Institute onboard fishing vessels
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Skipper / Master on fishing vessels, Data Collection for Marine Institute onboard fishing vessels - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computng Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: ireland, co donegal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have experience in the fishing industry and would like to work on stand by vessels.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2009-2010 Master off thirty three meter Fishing vessel.
2006-2009 Data Collection for the Marine Institute onboard fishing vessels.
2005: Master of Toraigh Na Dtonn passenger vessel.
2004 – 2005: Skipper of the Summer Star fishing vessel.
2001: Work placement in LYIT as assistant technician.
• Providing PC support to staff and students of LYIT. This involved software and hardware configuration, installation and maintenance.
1995 - 2000: Owner and Skipper of the Carraig Bui fishing vessel.
• Day-to-Day Fishing of the vessel, being in charge of one mate and four deck hands.
• In charge of financial running, paying bills, handling wages, doing the weekly books (PRSI for the crew).