CV Supply Chain Logistics Officer BJ Services Co. Middle East Ltd Mumbai India Connell Bro Wilbur-Ellis
Supply Chain Logistics Officer BJ Services Co. Middle East Ltd Mumbai India Connell Bro Wilbur-Ellis
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Supply Chain Logistics Officer BJ Services Co. Middle East Ltd Mumbai India Connell Bro Wilbur-Ellis - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in International Business Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To excel in the field of International Trade by contributing myself in the current trends of trade and be an efficient participant to the development of the organization and to achieve competitive edge in Market share.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Position: Logistics Officer Name of the Firm: BJ Services Co. Middle East Ltd, Mumbai, India.
Period: June 2008 to Present
2) Position: Supply Chain. Name of the Firm : Connell Bros Co. (India) Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India (A Division of Wilbur-Ellis U.S.A) Period : Oct 2006-May2008
3) Position: EXIM Officer, Texport Syndicate (India) Ltd, Mumbai from Sep 2005 to Sep 2006
4) Position: Import Executive, Associate Lumbers Group, Mumbai from Aug 2004 to Sep 2005.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.I.B., Master of International Business, 2002 – 2004 Batch. Obtained 62.4% in Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore, India.
B.Sc., Bachelor of Computer Science, 1999 – 2002 Batch. Obtained 59.83% in Scott Christian College, Nagercoil, India
PGDFERM (Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Exchange & Risk Management), June-2007 to Mar-2008 from World Trade Institute, Mumbai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Exposure to ERP (JDEDWARD) in shipping function and Data analysis.
Have good touch to deal in Computers in MS Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Proven ability of delivering value-added customer service & achieving customer delight
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multi cultural environment comprising of different nationalities.
• Positive Attitude and Innovative Thinking, Ability to work over across a number of disciplines in a professional and effective manner
• Demonstrated leadership skills, Managing people, Problem Solving skill
• Giving induction to New Joiners of Logistics Flow Process.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am an Active Participant in Seminars, Knowledge Forums, Cultural.
Computer Literate, Willing to Travel...