CV Materialsman (Storekeeper) in Transocean Jackup Rig C.E. Thronton in Mumbai Offshore in India
Materialsman (Storekeeper) in Transocean Jackup Rig C.E. Thronton in Mumbai Offshore in India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Materialsman (Storekeeper) in Transocean Jackup Rig C.E. Thronton in Mumbai Offshore in India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
115026 Last Updated:
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Location (Residence): Vasai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Knowledge and working Experience on MAXIMO System
• Completed PSC & RB (Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boat) Course with Suraksha Marine – Mumbai (India) on 28th Feb-2004 till 04th March-2006
• Completed EMPAC Course in Mumbai, India on 8th March 2004 from Transocean
• Completed SICS Course from PTC - Pau, France on 23rd Nov 2001 from Transocean
Knowledge on DP / CAMS Warehousing System from R & B Falcon
• Obtained Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training Including HUET EBS From MSTS ASIA SDN BHD, Landing Craft Jetty, Johor Port- Malaysia ( OPITO Approved ) on 20-Jun-2007
• Obtained Certificate of Achievement for: Basic Offshore Survival Training on December 2004 from SURAKSHA MARINE - MUMBAI in INDIA.
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (Ditching)
• Personal Survival Techniques
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
TRANSOCEAN - Materials Co-ordinator on JACKUP Rig C.E. Thronton in Mumbai Offshore in India,
• September 2002 to October 2003
TRANSOCEAN - Materials Co-ordinator on JACKUP Rig Ron-J.T.Angel in Mumbai Offshore in India,
• November 2003 to August 2004
TRANSOCEAN - Materials Co-ordinator on JACKUP Rig Ron – Thapmar
• October 2002 - March 2003
TRANSOCEAN - Materials Co-ordinator on SUPER TENDER Rig Charley Graves, Miri, Sarawak - Offshore in Malaysia.
• October 2001 - October 2002
TRANSOCEAN - Materials Co-ordinator on "ORCA" (Semi) Mossel Bay Offshore (George) in South Africa.
• September 2000 - October 2001
TRANSOCEAN - Materials Co-ordinator on SUPER TENDER Rig Charley Graves in Ivory Coast and Congo Areas.
• January 1999 - September 2000
R&B FALCON - WAREHOUSEMAN on Dynamic Positioning.
• January 1997 - January 1999
R&B FALCON - WAREHOUSEMAN on Jackup Rig C.E.Thronton, Greece.
• February 1994 - January 1996
ENSCO MARITIME DRILLING CO. on Jackup Rig ENSCO -54
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed H.S.C. in Arts Examination from Pune University - India in March 1984.
Passed Matriculation Examination from Pune University, - India in March - 1982.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
window 2000, 2007, Power point, windows word, windows excell
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• HSE OJT - on 21st May 2000
• Induction OJT - on 21st May 2002
• Materials Coordinator - on 18th Feb 2003
• Confined Space Entry - on 31st Mar 2003
• Elementary First Aid - on 31st Mar 2003
• Fall Protection Awareness - on 31st Mar 2003
• Hazardous Mat Awareness - on 31st Mar 2003
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
SICS - on 23rd Nov 2001
Materials Management - on 11th Mar 2004
SC Management (Singapore) on 14th Sep 2004
Materials Management - on 02nd Sep 2005
Finance for Business Managers on 26th February