CV Autocad Designer with 17 years work experience in India and overseas as expat in Arab Gulf
Autocad Designer with 17 years work experience in India and overseas as expat in Arab Gulf
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Autocad Designer with 17 years work experience in India and overseas as expat in Arab Gulf - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in english Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Autocad designer looking for a new job
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Working with MULTI SERVE ARCHITECTS as AUTOCAD DESIGNER to produce the as built drawings and detailed drawings and to install and configuration of plotters and printers.
2.Worked with AL – NABOODAH LAING DUBAI (U.A.E) as AUTOCAD DESIGNER on Dubai’s land mark and 23rd floor project TWIN TOWERS CREEK SIDE DEIRA DUBAI was responsible for fulfilling the requirement of drawings to site engineers and CONSULTANT (ARKITEKNIK – DUBAI). And at the time of final finishing of project responsible for making the AS BILT DRAWINGS individually by the taking measurements from the site. And digitizing with the help of AUTOCAD. And after successfully completing the project AL – NABOODAH LAING has transfer my duties to exhibition department to PROJEX EVENT SERVICES that was the another department of AL – NABOODAH LAING to work and digitize the drawings with / under EXHIBITION ORGANISER’S THAT WAS DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER (D.W.T.C) worked as exhibition layout designer for world third biggest exhibition GITEX and all exhibitions to design the stands layout. From 31/08/1997 to 30/04/2000.
3.Worked with AL-FANOOS MEP CONSULTING ENGINEERS (CONSULTAIR) DUBAI. as AUTOCAD DESIGNER was responsible for to coordinate architectural drawings and drafting of MEP drawings on various types of ETISALAT working drawings projects.
4.Worked with MULTI SERVE CONSULTING ARCHITECTS as AUTOCAD DESIGNER drafting and designing of various type of residential.
5) Worked with AL-MABANI GENERAL CONTRACTORS RIYADH (K.S.A) as AUTOCAD DESIGNER ON KING KHALID INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT INDUSTRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE was responsible for fulfilling the requirement of all discipline drawings to CONSULTANT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PROJECTS (I.A.P) to digitizing on AUTOCAD of all discipline drawings including AS BUILT DRAWINGS. And Extraction of data for the different utilities like road systems pavement markings drawings and traffic signs drawings and coordinating with site and preparation of AS BUILT DRAWINGS. To provide the perfection of work and submit best to the CONSULTANT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PROJECTS (I.A.P) And processing of drawings from contract drawings to design drawings and from design drawings to shop drawings and from shop drawings to as built drawings on Architectural and MEP Drawings Installation of plotters and all AUTODESK and Microsoft software’s.
6. Worked with MOOSVI ASSOCIATES CONSULTING ARCHITECTS AND CONTRACTORS HYDERABAD (INDIA) as a Jr. Architect manual drafting of various types of residential and commercial projects.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1.State board of examination – Hyderabad (INDIA) 1979.
2.Secondary school certificate Hyderabad (INDIA) 1982.
3.Diploma in Draughtsman civil – Hyderabad (INDIA) 1985.
4.Diploma in Architecture – Hyderabad (INDIA) 1987.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1.Microsoft certified system engineer (MCSE) July 2001 from Micfosoft..
2.Certificate from GATESTECH INFO Ltd HYDERABAD - INDIA. For (MCSE) Course. May 2001.
3.upgraded from AUTOCAD Release 14th To AUTOCAD 2000 From ALPHA DATA AUTODESK AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTER – DUBAI. In Sep. 1999.
5.Diploma in AUTOCAD from PACE COMPUTERS – HYDERABAD – INDIA. Dec. 1991.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]