CV Maintenance engineer on rotating-static equipments Petromain Alexandria Egyptian petroleum company
Maintenance engineer on rotating-static equipments Petromain Alexandria Egyptian petroleum company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Maintenance engineer on rotating-static equipments Petromain Alexandria Egyptian petroleum company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical Power Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, alexandria Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Maintenance engineer on rotating-static equipments
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked at (I worked as maintenance Engineer) in
1) Rubex for metal industries
We had hydraulic equipments . there operated with the oil pressure system and there were gas compressor operating with pneumatic system but there are two machines (Dismatic 13 and Dismatic 32 they are the heart of the factory which made sand casting process) and I was responsible for the production workshop(such as drill machines and the lathes and the grinding machines and made of the weekly maintenance to all machines in the factory and
2) Amco lines for heavy trucks
also I am working as maintenance Engineer for diesel Engines and hydraulic machines but at this company we had a modern cars such as mercedez benz which had excellent design in its parts (the engines with additional auxiluries and due to the difficult operating of the cars which they carried salvage things this lead us to make daily inspection to the cars . for the forklift (komastu) we had catalogue for making protection maintenance to these forklifts.
we made repairing and overhaul to the oil tanks with its different and every tank has its method for repairing I am working as (structural Engineer) . now we making repairing to the crude oil tanks in (GUPCO) at different sites which is following to (GUPCO) . I representing a site manager there and I am responsible for executions the works in the costumer (GUPCO)
the projects which are my target :-
1) rebottoming of skim tank 9800 and sandblasting and painting the umbrella of the tank (RAS SHUKIER).
2) rebottoming of the main crude oil tank in (RAS BAKR)which is capacity is 120,000 barrel per day and sandblasting and painting the shell .
3) rebottoming of float tank it had diameter is 82 m and height 90m its capacity is 300,000 barrel per day and sandblasting and painting the umbrella and shell (RAS SHUKIER)
4) Hassan Allam sons company:
i am working as (maint and fabrication ) engineer . i am responsible for repairing in (overhead cranes , desiel engines and production workshop ) . i am participating at fabrication of (ACC) project (arabian cement company) and the the sugar project in upper Egypt. I made prefabrication process at my production workshop on the hydraulic press and one the shapers and grinding machines after this process
the manufacturing transfer to the fabrication engineer
5) (TWMA) Total Waste Management Alliance company . it is scotch company All my responsibilities ( a rotomill operator ) take the samples(mud) of the rig which brought by the well and estimating the ratios of the oil and dust and liquid and make all conditions operations of the rotomill is smooth.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.SC. of Mechanical Power Engineering from Alexandria University with good grade (67.7%) June 2003
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AutoCAD 2009,net works wndows office xp, visual basic 6.0
I had TOEFL certificate from amidst (American Cultural Center ) in alexandria in fifteenth on may 2005
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I can make a good relationship between all members of the team and work under any pressure and I can make regulation for all works in the establishment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
For proving my self at my position I have to know every things about missions which be based on me at my establishment . by developing my self with updated program that related to features of my work.